News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

News and Topics 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Hello everyone! I have been on vacation and just getting back home. When I left for my holiday Dai was just ending LOTF, so much activity since then. He went from sexy dancer to a dork dressed in a duck costume! Loved Dai as commentator at Disney's Frozen on Ice. I have attended this show in the US and it is truly magical, you do not have to be a child to enjoy as evidence by Dai's wonderment at the snow falling and his reaction watching in the audience.

Thank you Twind for your second report. Your experiences was like a revival of the soul
and thank you for sharing your words. I felt like I was sitting right beside you sharing the
Dai-love. I love you

Pattina and ilica thank for all of the Dai-gorgeousness updates. cheers drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:44 pm

OMG Twind!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:20 am

Hi Shyla! I hope you have had a nice vacation sunny ! I was a little worry not seeing you here.

Shyla wrote:
He went from sexy dancer to a dork dressed in a duck costume!  
Lol, that's our Dai-chan!  lol!  

A gifset from iguana012 with more Dai-The-God:

http://iguana012.tumblr.com/post/147966407871/daisuke-takahashi-time-is-running-out

What can I say, I will forever be Jaymz from the first gif in my Dai-worshiping...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:59 am

Hello! I finally could catch up reading the latest pages! (Sorry I just wrote something and ran, earlier.)

Shyla,
Welcome home! I hope you had a very good time on your vacation.  sunny

Ilica,
So sorry to mention this this late but thank you for your great video to overview LOTF! It’s so wonderfully put together it’s great for reliving the moment! I love you   (I’m still refusing to make the show mere “memories”!) And thanks for iguana san's gif.   drunken

PATTINA,
Thank you for the link for all the caps on DTRtS, and for the links “ero-I” photos/gifs (quoting Dai’s Japanese crash course teaching Jeri a Janglish word of “Sexy”)!! Randi san has undoubtedly been actually bitten and sucked the blood out by him and now as vampire family member she seems to be digging Dai’s history deep. Some tweeted that she found Dai in “Romeo and Juliet” costume in 07-08 season.  Cool

Dancergirl,
Thank you for sharing your feeling about Dai's Sochi performance. I always love to hear that.
I really hope I can translate the Friends Plus Talk aired the other day sometime not too long from now but these days so hard to catch up Dai!  
In that talk, after he discussed how those two performances in Sochi were skated better than one could expect in the situation how he had been practicing since the Nationals in December, actually the best of all the practices he’s been doing, Dai mentioned;
“By this talk of mine some may have a feeling not so pleasant, like some memories stirred, but honestly that’s how it was.”

He is always thoughtful and cares about how we would feel hearing what he says. Sad   Yes, honestly to me, it still hurts to think about Sochi, but mostly because of how stupid of me not remembering much of his actual performances overwhelmed by the situation. But thanks to you, I always in mind that he actually made a great miracle there and grabbing more hearts!!  Like a Star @ heaven

Ostile and Miyu
It was truly wonderful I could be there and share the moment with you! Thank you so, so much. cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Shyla, welcome back!! Like ilica, I was a bit worried. Hope you enjoyed your vacation and are now refreshed and ready to follow Dai in his next steps.

Shyla wrote:
He went from sexy dancer to a dork dressed in a duck costume!

He is a seagull, please, a seagull lol!   From "ero-I" to duck, one of Dai's most amazing tranformation lol! lol! lol!  I bet he had a lot of fun skating the seagull dance (or at least trying)

Twind, thanks for finding time to be again here after all your efforts for reporting.

The  "ero-I" conversation between Dai and Jeri is hilarious  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Randi liked this pic on my IG: Dai at Ice Legends

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEpoSh_ubQ2/?taken-by=lapatskate

I bet she looked for Dai on IG - nice girl!! and she wrote this comment to Dai's IG with cakes

randistrong Miss you Thrashy!...and your loud flip flop walk down the hall 😉

lol! so true. Dai always makes lot of noise walking

How do we know that Dai is getting ready for something new? In this case THE ICE and then Rio?

Quite simple: he gets a new hair-cut  cheers  lol!  lol!  lol!

Thanks a lot, Chai-san for this funny video (with the hottest dork on Earth drunken )

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIUnV8lBROq/?taken-by=chai_kobe
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:00 am

Thanks Pattina, ilca and Twind for the Welcome Home sentiments! Good to be back.

Cute and funny video of Dai getting his hair done. Thanks for sharing!

I think Dai is doing only 2 shows for ICE then he is off to Rio!

Pattina you are right he is a seagull lol not a duck! Nevertheless I love his
dorkiness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dancergirl
1A
1A

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:42 am

Ilica, thank you for the Spotlight link.  I loved seeing Dai in the SEAGULL costume (are you happy Pattina) during his Disney on Ice sequence so it was a great find.

Pattina, thank you for always updating us with the latest news and your interesting commentary.  

Shyla, I hope you had a great vacation and are managing to sift through the forum to catch up.

Twind, thank you so much for sharing your LOTF review.  Your details were so vivid that I almost felt like I was there.  I am so happy that you got to see so many shows and hope your mother is doing well.

Thank you also for letting us know about Dai’s Sochi comments.  I am always struck by his brutal honesty but when it comes to Sochi I hope he realizes how outstanding he was.  If my memory serves me well, I recall when Dai finished his FS, one of the Canadian announcers said “he did his job tonight”. He certainly did do his job that night, and then some!  I hope his disappointment that evening has been replaced with a feeling of contentment for skating as beautifully as he did in such an extraordinary situation.  I also hope he is as proud as we are of all of his latest accomplishments, since then, and I’m sure there will be many more successes to come.

Twind, Miyu and any other Japanese fans that are reading this:  I have a question about LOTF.  Has the Japanese press mentioned what Tetsuya Kumakawa (ballet dancer) thought of the show?  I’m very curious as to what his thoughts were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:11 pm

Dai at Hero's Life (cut version with only Dai's parts) - thanks a lot to kind uploader!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4lnfhs_d1sk-%E7%B9%8B%E3%81%84%E3%81%A7%E6%B1%BA%E6%84%8F%E8%A1%A8%E6%98%8E_sport

The funny face in the end Laughing so "Dai-chan" I love you I love you

The Seagull and The God - nice pic!!

https://twitter.com/tarakookura/status/758107262342672385?lang=it

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ostile17
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1365
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Twind wrote:

Dancergirl,
Thank you for sharing your feeling about Dai's Sochi performance. I always love to hear that.
I really hope I can translate the Friends Plus Talk aired the other day sometime not too long from now but these days so hard to catch up Dai!  
In that talk, after he discussed how those two performances in Sochi were skated better than one could expect in the situation how he had been practicing since the Nationals in December, actually the best of all the practices he’s been doing, Dai mentioned;
“By this talk of mine some may have a feeling not so pleasant, like some memories stirred, but honestly that’s how it was.”

He is always thoughtful and cares about how we would feel hearing what he says. Sad   Yes, honestly to me, it still hurts to think about Sochi, but mostly because of how stupid of me not remembering much of his actual performances overwhelmed by the situation. But thanks to you, I always in mind that he actually made a great miracle there and grabbing more hearts!!  Like a Star @ heaven

Ostile and Miyu
It was truly wonderful I could be there and share the moment with you! Thank you so, so much. cat

Oh... the pleasure was indeed all mine! It was so good to have the chance to spend those 24 intense hours with you and share the precious moment.

Indeed to me it was all one frantic moment.
When I sat on my flight back, after my 72 hours in Japan, I still couldn't quite understand what had hit me.
I think it was a Tsunami of LOVE. I cannot describe it any other way, sorry!
I felt I had seen all the Dai Love come to life in front of my very eyes and become one visible and tangible thing. It was like we were submerged and swept away with a wave of love that enveloped all and everything.
It was quite overwhelming, but in a positive way.

I couldn't stop dreaming about Daisuke for many nights to come. But it wasn't really Dai... more like.... Dai impersonating Love. The dreams were as intense as the show. Or maybe the show was like a dream. I really can't tell. LOL

Thanks for your reports, Twind!!! I'm so bad, I could never write one.

As far as the Friends Plus Talk...

He is such an empath, he knew it would stir emotions in some of us. And he was right. The talk was emotional for me, just by sensing him, as I couldn't understand more than a few words. I cried all the way through the Sochi part. I wonder how painful it was for him to "go there". And yes, he was so outstanding considering the situation. How did he manage to stand up on those quads, while everyone would make a splatfest. HE stood up. In respect of the performance, of the people. Out of Love. Who knows. We will never know. He just did!
My respect and admiration for him became so huge that day. Among the many feelings we understandably all had about that incredible day, that is for me the strongest one, the one that stands out in the end.

I hope talking about it could give him (and us) some sort of closure.

Twind
, thanks for translating about his caring feelings

Anyway, I know I'm mostly MIA here so, sorry for barging in like this today.

Last edited by ostile17 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:52 am

ostile17 wrote:

I think it was a Tsunami of LOVE. I cannot describe it any other way, sorry!
I felt I had seen all the Dai Love come to life in front of my very eyes and become one visible and tangible thing. It was like we were submerged and swept away with a wave of love that enveloped all and everything.
It was quite overwhelming, but in a positive way.

Thank you ostile, for sharing your sentiments on this show and actually that is the best description of experiencing this show! The LOVE as a visible and tangible thing. I was totally looking forward to seeing DAI ON THE FLOOR but had been sort of skeptical with the Theme of love, wondering if it is full of clichés to avert my eyes. I was so wrong and this love is genuine from within. From all the cast and, I believe, from all of us in the audience. Words are told, and you may have heard something similar here and there, but not left empty but shown in the dancing.

ostile17 wrote:

My respect and admiration for him became so huge that day. Among the many feelings we understandably all had about that incredible day, that is for me the strongest one, the one that stands out in the end.

I hope talking about it could give him (and us) some sort of closure.

Yes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:59 am

https://twitter.com/maruru_maru1201/status/758301147840909312

Great tweet ↑ I saw today with links.
The song TBS so perfectly selected to use for Up-Close Reports (in NY, Toronto + LA) pointing how the song depicts OUR feelings toward Dai-chan.
Is it used for World Cup Soccer? I really don't follow that side of the (huge) world. LOL

A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay

https://youtu.be/VPRjCeoBqrI

Cause you're a sky, cause you're a sky full of stars
I'm gonna give you my heart
Cause you light up the path

I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do
Cause in a sky, cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you

I want to die in your arms, arms
Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark
I'm going to give you my heart

And I don't care, go on and tear me apart
And I don't care if you do
Cause in a sky, cause in a sky full of stars
I think I see you
I think I see you

Because you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars
Such a Heavenly view
Such a Heavenly view

I love you I love you

Thank you Maru san!
Sorry Dai-chan, we're kind of too heavy sometimes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Thank you ostile for sharing your expression of your emotional experiences of LOTF!

Yes Twind when it comes to our guy we sometimes get to heavy! Thank you!

Short video of Dai, Mao, Mura, Kanako, Shoma and Satoko on the practice ice.
Dai being silly of course.

https://twitter.com/asadamai717/status/758630449237196800?lang=ja
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:58 pm

ostile, so glad to find you here. Thanks for sharing the feelings of this emotional journey of LOVE.

It's so clear from your words that you have been overwhelmed by very strong emotional wave. Be blessed, 'cause you were there and you'll remember it for the rest of your life.

Indeed having you, Twind and Miyu there has created a bound, a strong link connecting all lucky fans at the theater and us who had to wait patiently for news. and we have been rewarded by a flood of pics and gifs and your reports are so thrilling and at the same time so sweet.

Thanks Twind for explaining Dai's words in Friends+ about Sochi. Yes, he thinks about fandom in his gentle and warm way. I'm glad that he was willing to talk again about it, expressing his true feelings. Hope talking of it was a sort of relief for his heart.

Shyla, thank you so much for posting the link to Mai's tweet!! Adorkable lovely Dai-chan! lol! I love you

Seems impossible that Dork Dai is the same boiling hot man seducing Meryl drunken drunken

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/845803308890569

Ostile, I cannot reach pic on DTRTS Instagram. Crying or Very sad

FujiTV Rio schedule with Daisuke!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers Great job, ostile. Thank you so much!!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/daisuke-takahashi-road-to-sochi/fuji-tv-rio-tv-schedule/845824788888421

But before we could try to watch THE ICE!!! cheers cheers cheers

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/845478912256342

Possible link for streaming http://mov3.co/fujitv/
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:19 am

Thank you ostile for sharing with us!

PATTINA wrote:
Indeed having you, Twind and Miyu there has created a bound, a strong link connecting all lucky fans at the theater and us who had to wait patiently for news.  and we have been rewarded by a flood of pics and gifs and your reports are so thrilling and at the same time so sweet.

I second Pattina words! Thank you all!  I love you

Twind wrote:
Randi san has undoubtedly been actually bitten and sucked the blood out by him and now as vampire family member she seems to be digging Dai’s history deep.

What a lucky new vampire! The rest of us has been infected mostly through the TV/computer screen, what would we give for such initiation!!! bounce affraid Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  
But she is most welcomed in the coven! bounce  

In the mood, I've changed my avatar  Laughing   LOTF is such a source of Dai-amazingness, it's so hard to choose! I'll probably be changing avatars every few hours Wink

But I see, I'm behind, we're dorks now alien  thanks Shyla for the clip!

Twind, thank you for the Coldplay song!
What can we do, he is
a sky full of stars
he
gets lighter the more it gets dark
for us.

Pattina thanks for the latest news!
Thank goodness The Ice is coming, because I also have Dai-LOTF dreams every night. At first it was amazing - white Dai full of love, but this night, everyone in my dream started to do Cyber Swan moves in strangest moments, which makes me wonder if I'm starting to lose it...  affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Twind, I apologize: I forgot to thank you for Coldplay's song. I love them.

ilica wrote:
What can we do, he is
a sky full of stars
he
gets lighter the more it gets dark
for us.

I love you I love you I love you so true!!

New busy day on Dai's agenda!!! Dai will take part in Carnival On Ice on October 1st, following Japan Open. It will be broadcasted!!! Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi!!

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/846291025508464

The cast of THE ICE celebrating 10th anniversary

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/846377095499857

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:29 am

First show has ended.  According to tweets, Dai was wearing black leather jacket in Opening. He skated Lilac Wine amazingly and during finale he and Shoma skated together, seems an improvised thing.

Hope that let's talk will write one of her brilliant report for us!!

EDIT - Copy/past a tweet from let's talk!!!

Duet Shoma/Dai was cute! Mentor was giving the stage to protege, the latest kept refusing to accept the honour!

Source https://twitter.com/00LT/status/759266829193867265?lang=it

Thanks Florent!!!  Posted on Flo's IG and Twitter. WOW, so coooooooool twins  Cool  Cool  Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Dai updated his IG one hour ago cheers cheers And in English!!   He is really spoiling us! I love you

d1sk_t   Yeahhhhhhhh!
I got a Red Wine!!!!! What a beautiful gift.
Thanks!!!!

Source  https://www.instagram.com/p/BIecuFgD1d4/?taken-by=d1sk_t
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:53 pm

Thanks Pattina! Can't wait to see videos of the Ice! Dai is looking fabulous as usual in his recent
photos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Yes, I went to Osaka today to see the 1st show. That was an awfully hot day: +36C, THE ICE arena was literally just the right place to be.

The Opening was with Gershwin's 'Rhapsody in Blue'. Mao naturally was the first on the ice in a  gorgeous white dress. Later Dai, Shoma & Mura showed up in red&black outfits, where black were leathery vests. Shoma did 3F, Mura 3Z, Dai fell funnily on 3F, so did Shoma, and Mura poped 1A. Osaka heat! Actually besides Mao (1A), those three J-men were the only ones who did jumps in the Opening. Closer to the end Dai was wearing another group number costume: white and sapphire blue, the latest is perhaps my favourite color on Dai.

Mura skated SP Flamenco in the 1st half and did pretty well, with 3A, 4T(two-footed) and 3Z-3T. His prog is not some boderline comical pseudo-hispanic dance, like we too often observe in some skaters' performances. Mura's version is way more elegant and reserved in a manly manner with pride. Good footwork. But the shirt is What a Face .

Daisuke opened the 2nd half with 'Lilac Wine' in a black shirt. Did airy 3Z and 3F, fast spins, including his layback. He looked very calm and smooth, with no tense or nerves in his soft body. Seemed like he was feeling very comfortable, perhaps being with his old gang of TJ Originals was of the reasons Wink  

Shoma skated FS Tango, he had an issue with his costume right at the beginning, but he kept skating and did good 4T, triples, his three attempts of 3A all ended up with step out. Yet he managed to sell the program to the audience. Right after he finished, Dai surprisinly showed up in white pants and a yellowish/coffee color silky shirt. They had a small collaboration number 'Gett Off'. Well, let's say Shoma still has to learn a lot from his mentor in terms of dancing. There was a cute moment when Dai gave the stage to Shoma for the final bow, but Shoma kept refusing to accept this honour, eventually at some point he couldn't object to Dai anymore. I love you

Mao presented her new EX and that was really something. Lori did a terrific choreo with this hystorical dance. Luxury footworks of ballerina, all moves sit perfectly on music, as if Bach was writing it while watching Mao's dance, and not verse versa.  

In Finale Dai skated in a group number 'Moves Like Jagger'. They were wearing suits that were lightening up in the dark. Cool! Then everyone was celebrating 10th anniversary of THE ICE with a huge cake in the center of the arena. cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Thanks let`s talk! cheers cheers

Wow, Dai-Shoma collaboration!  bounce  

And Pattina thanks for the IG pics! He looks gorgeous drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:01 pm

Great report let's talk!!! We can always count on you, much appreciated! Like a Star @ heaven

The Dai and Shoma collaboration moments sounds so cute!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Let's talk, thank for your report!! cheers cheers Just from some tweets this morning I understood you were enjoying the show very much Very Happy

Dai has been huge dancing on stage, but he doesn't forget how to skate amazingly I love you I love you

Pics of Dai and Shoma - Dai has black velvet pants of Lilac Wine costume, so it must be afternoon show.  Only Dai can wear such weird fantasy shirt and be cool and elegant (any one else would look ridicolous)

Source   https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi?hc_location=timeline

Let's talk, is this the sapphire blue shirt? Indeed Dai is gorgeous with any colour drunken

Source for last 2 pics  http://sports.yahoo.co.jp/photo/figureskate/all/dtl/1867/7/    where you can find other pics from show.  Indeed Mura's shirt is awful  lol!  lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016    Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2016