News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

News and Topics 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Ostile, thank you so much and thanks to kind uploader and translator cheers

I second Shyla's words, too. Dai has given so much joy to me with the pure artistry of his skating. I will always love him, whatever new step he will take.

ilica wrote:
Oh, has he gotten even more handsome? Embarassed

Yes!! I don't know how it's possible but.... it's Dai's magic Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:39 pm

Dai's new posts on IG!!!!  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I've been told (thanks to informer!!) that two boys are Hirokazu Kobayashi and Akio Sasaki, now professional skater for PIW

Dai  I love you Kaitlyn  Laughing

Love KAITLYN!!!!!

Source     https://www.instagram.com/d1sk_t/

Oh my, Dai-chan!! lol! so glad you are enjoying your time now that XOI is over and your efforts have been rewarded. I only read enthusiastic comments about the show in general and Lacrimosa. So happy Dai has the opportunity to feel again the huge love we have for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dancergirl
1A
1A

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:28 pm

I thought I would share this article about jumps even though it's not my favourite subject and I have no interest in them.  They were interviewing Plushenko and Dai's name was mentioned in the discussion on quads.  It's so nice to see his name still being mentioned in skating news.

http://olympics.nbcsports.com/2015/12/24/yevgeny-plushenko-quads-figure-skating/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Thanks Dancergirl!! Yes it's always a joy to read about Dai and how he is still in the heart of skating world.

Already posted by Ilica and myself in XOI thred, but it's OK also to report here.

Dai posted 3 new pics today on his IG!! He shared his happiness for the show with the two singers (she was a surprise guest on last show)

It was definitely an unforgettable day. I'm really going to miss you guys!
Love you guys so much!

Then Dai sends his best wishes to his NY friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/_sdkvlrJ6-/?taken-by=d1sk_t

And last but not least, Merry Christmas to all!!!

Happy Merry Christmas!!!!

I'm so glad: Dai seems to be very happy and joyful, sharing his Xmas wishes with friends and fans. Hope he is really enjoying his Xmas Time with people who love him. He deserves all the best and all the love of this world. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! santa rendeer santa rendeer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi everybody!!

Thanks to this post by ostile you can watch Friends+ with Utako sensei. Thanks to uploader cheers

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/737293499741551

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:11 am

Thanks Pattina and Dancergirl for the links!

Here is a translation of the interview with Keiji Tanaka. He talks about Dai's surprise visit at Utako-sensei training camp in Sapporo, and how Dai has taught him some of his performance skills.
Thanks to the translator! 

http://ohlovesosweet.tumblr.com/post/136126561426/is-there-a-skater-you-refer-to-or-see-as-an-ideal

Dai-chan as a scary teacher  Shocked  - cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:02 am

Thanks ilica!!! and thanks a lot to kind translator.

Keiji shows great respect and admiration for Daisuke. He already told briefly about Dai's working with him in an interview just before NHK and indeed watching his performances I noticed he had better arms/hands moves and better  posture in general.  Aiming at Dai's way of skating can only improve one's performances.  

Firm and scary but sincere. Lovely words by Keiji. Always thought that Dai can be a good coach, in spite of him saying just the contrary  Laughing

More admiration for Dai-chan:

Short tv news on athletes from Okayama. Who is the main name they start with?  Very Happy   then interview with Sena Miyake with glimpses of Daisuke (I don't know what Sena is saying, but we all know that Dai is his idol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7kE6Kp2P7c&feature=youtu.be

Excerts from interview of Shoma for Japanese Olympic Committee - thanks to translator/uploader

Who is the skater you aim towards? Is there a skater who makes you go, “I want to become a skater like that”?
I want to become a skater like Takahashi Daisuke-san — a skater whose performances can move hearts and leave impressions in the hearts of others.

When did you start looking up to Takahashi-san?
I was a sweeper at the 2006 All-Japan Championships in Nagoya. His free skate “Phantom of the Opera” was such an incredible performance, and that was when I started looking up to him.

At the 2013 All-Japan Championships, you were in the final group for the free skate with Takahashi-san for the first time. It turned out to be your first and final opportunity.
I never thought I would end up in the same group as him. However, I only had jumps I was capable of doing in my program so I was comfortable with it. All the other skaters were trying to get selected for the Sochi Olympics, it felt like I was just a visitor to the five of them in that group.

At the Vancouver Olympics, your role model, Takahashi-senshu, and the person who got you into figure skating, Asada-senshu, both medaled there. What were you thinking when you watched them?
When I was watching them on the TV at home, I wanted both of them to win gold. Takahashi-senshu’s free skate was so good, I was so whelmed.

Full interview in English here  

http://shoma-uno.tumblr.com/post/135802934482/to-become-a-skater-whose-performances-can-move

Last edited by PATTINA on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Thanks ilica and Pattina. It is a tribute to Dai's legacy that he is respected and held in such high esteem by the upcoming younger skaters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:45 pm

There are tons and tons of Dai-gorgeous pictures. This is just one, to wish you all

A Joyful and Dai-wonderful 2016!!!!!!

Wish Dai find in new year professional success and personal love and happiness. He deserves all the love and good opportunities of this world.

And if you don't like the pic.... please add your fav ones!!!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dancergirl
1A
1A

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:00 pm

Thanks for the link to Keiji’s interview, Ilica.  I always thought Dai would make a great coach as he has so much knowledge to share but I wondered if he would be too nice to be critical but I guess I got my answer from Keiji.  It would be a huge blessing for any skater to be coached by Dai.

Thanks for the link to Shoma’s interview, Pattina.  It’s so touching that Dai is his idol and he’s certainly showing it in his movements on ice.  Shoma is one of the very few that has the artistry that I enjoy watching.

Many thanks to everyone on this forum for your contributions and have a very Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Happy New Year and many Blessings to all of my forum Friends! You are all special to me

and to Dai-Chan may the New Year bring you Joy and Happiness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:59 pm

Happy New Year Everyone!  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:40 pm

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!  

by Dai-chan!!!

d1sk_t     ✨🎍A Happy New Year🎍✨ 今年もヨロシクです!
皆さんが素晴らしい年になりますように◡̈

Source  

https://www.instagram.com/p/_-dy3CrJzo/?taken-by=d1sk_t

Last edited by PATTINA on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:21 pm

Thank you Pattina, and thanks to our Sunshine-Dai-chan! sunny

Dai-chan, your beautiful picture made me look at the future with hope. Thank you so much, and I wish you that that bright and clear light be with you always!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Gorgeous photo! From the darkness comes beauty and light! Thank you Dai-chan! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:16 am

Aunties, be ready to learn interesting things about Utako-sensei and Dai-chan, to laugh at some funny memories and to have your hearts moved to tears by words and eyes full of love and tenderness.

Thanks to translator!!! Friends+ "Utako and Dai" part with English subtitles!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3qYGN6gdGk

My cap from video.  Utako and Dai in Davos (AOI - February 2015). They are so lovely, so beautiful, so amazing together I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:26 pm

That was wonderful! I had already watched the interview before translation but great to watch with English subtitles. Loved Dai's words about his "coach"! You could hear in Utako's words about Dai-chan how proud she is of him and his accomplishments.

Dai has spoken in past interviews about their trip to Russia for training and how difficult it was for them. He said they could not find a laundermat to wash their clothes so they washed them by hand and hung them on radiators in the apartment to dry. He said they truly missed the comforts of home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Thank you Pattina for the link and thanks to the translator!!!

Two Beautiful Humans.   I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32