News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

News and Topics 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
ostile17
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1365
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:01 am

Thank you Dancegirl, my feelings exactly. He's also a very stubborn 29th years old man, he won't do anything he is not willing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:25 am

Thanks Twind for the translation, much appreciated.

Sean does do some wonderful work thanks for the video clips  Dancergirl and ilica!

As for the Sean tweets about Dai-chan I will give him the benefit of the doubt that they were
entirely innocent but my legal mind sees a red flag. It is not professional to put on
social media any  details of an upcoming contractual arrangement (which tbh he did not do).

That said, as Ostile said Dai is a 29 year old man. I am sure he can take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dancergirl
1A
1A

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:11 am

Hi Shyla.  I see your point about the legalities (with your sharp legal beagle mind at work unlike me) but I truly believe that Sean was responding to what he might have read on various social media platforms (Twitter and/or various forums).  Many of Dai’s fans had hoped for a future collaboration so perhaps he was responding to those that had voiced their opinions.  I’m speculating that Sean was pleased with the outcome of AOI, in general, so I am sure he was caught up in the moment and was excited by the response he (and Dai) received.  I can certainly relate to Sean's enthusiasm and initial obsession because when I first discovered Dai I wanted everyone to know (and agree with me) just how special I thought he was.  Hence, my theory on Sean's tweets.  Also, apparently, Sean used to skate himself before he became a dancer so I imagine the fact that Dai can dance so well while skating was very impressive and endearing to Sean.

Ostile:  I completely forgot about his stubbornness so thanks for the reminder.  Immense talent, inner strength and extreme stubbornness.  He can’t go wrong with that combination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:31 am

ostile17 wrote:
Thank you Dancegirl, my feelings exactly. He's also a very stubborn 29th years old man, he won't do anything he is not willing to do.

Unfortunately some of us can still remember the "Hashimoto" photos... and maybe got a little paranoid...
He is too beautiful for his own good! And too nice!

Anyway, Dancegirl thanks for your wise post. I went to Sean twitter again - and actually I don't know why I freaked out so badly.
Maybe I'm really getting paranoid and need to see a doctor What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Looks like Japan Post will release set of Daisuke stamps!cheers  

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20150225-00000105-spnannex-spo

bounce bounce bounce

He selected images by himself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:04 pm

ilica wrote:
ostile17 wrote:

Unfortunately some of us can still remember the "Hashimoto" photos... and maybe got a little paranoid...
He is too beautiful for his own good! And too nice!

Anyway, Dancegirl thanks for your wise post. I went to Sean twitter again - and actually I don't know why I freaked out so badly.
Maybe I'm really getting paranoid and need to see a doctor What a Face

Ilica, try to focus on the positive, luckily not every one is out there with the clear intent to hurt him. He has proven he can pretty much rise from anything, and at this point in his life I think he's quite untouchable.

Ilica, what I would like you to understand is the sense of "Dai-dunkness" that AOI was.
Everybody was in love with him and drunk on him. It was really amazing.

DoD... Drunk on Dai- Very Happy   I think Sean was/is just a little drunk on Dai too, and professionally excited by the new discovery. And then came "us",  the fans of Daisuke ( "C'èst les fans de Daissukeee" they used to say in Lausanne), another Daisuke peculiarity. I can't blame Sean for being intrigued by all this. But judging by his impressive résumé, I doubt he's seeking money or glory from Daisuke and his fandom.

I know I cannot tell you how to feel but, can we be a little positive about this new beginning for Dai? For him?  I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:32 pm

ilica wrote:

Twisted Evil
---------------------------

cherry

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/notification/pressrelease/2015/00_honsha/0225_01_03.pdf

Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:37 pm

Dai again got spotted in Osaka, this time by a soccer player! geek

https://twitter.com/jnt0620/status/570502762770771969
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Beautiful collection of Dai. Thanks for sharing let's talk and ililca.

Everyone who meets Dai-chan wants to take a photo with him. He is a rock star!
Great photo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:00 am

Thanks let`s talk!
What a set of BEAUTY!

He looks so smart on pic with the soccer player. I wonder what was the occasion?

ostile17 wrote:
I know I cannot tell you how to feel but, can we be a little positive about this new beginning for Dai? For him?  I love you

I'll do my best! Good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1831
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:04 am

thank you, ostile and Dancergirl, for your comments and additional information on Sean's work.

we don't know if and how this possible collaboration will develop... let's wait and see, trusting in our wonderful almost-29 y.o. young man.

let's talk, thank you for pics.

I love all pics Dai choose for post-stamps, of course. The black Swan drunken drunken

Smart and so cool even in everyday clothing, Dai looks in great shape and younger than his real age. Glad to read that people find him always pleasant and kind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Thank you Dancergirl and ostile for bringing some positiveness to the Sean+Dai collaboration.  Very Happy  I do hope it will really happen!

Thank you let's talk for the large size pictures of Stamp set and the photo with the young soccer players! It's great to find young male athletes of another (more major) sport respect Dai.

And I love that he hand-picked all the photos himself for the stamp set!! I'm happy that young Daisuke, like Star Wars Dai and Nyah Dai are included too! bounce
And thank you Dai-chan, for picking up the black practice suits too!! (He knows his fans, eh?  Laughing )

And... no Sochi but Nationals for BM? Some copyright issue? Anyway also so beautiful, it hurts.  Sad  
I love you  I love you

BTW
Let me share something, though it's getting an old news already.

From the surprise retirement party for Dai set up by Kandai younger students/alumni and other Kohai (his junior) skaters, a movie clip were on the web for a little while, showing Dai at the surprise moment on FB account of Shu Nakamura’s father, the owner chef of the sushi bar in Kushiro Hokkaido. Sadly it was removed, as well as other pictures he uploaded, probably because of the privacy/portrait right issues for many ordinary people. Just to taste the feeling, the short movie was something like this:

It was a clip lasted a minute. The movie was shot from behind Dai's seat, from where the chef sit. Dai was watching the OHP movie as all the others and an announcement on the clip went, "As much as we are thanking Mrs. Nagamitsu, today's real guest is..." then, appeared the image of #65 issue of the World Figure Skating magazine, and the MC on the clip read the notes on the top above the title, "Takahashi Daisuke, the crown-jewel of Japan's Figure Skating whom the World loves", which went highlighted.

(The magazine cover image was nicely photoshopped to make the movie and some sound effect added  for more sensation. lol)

Dai started turn his face right and left, realizing something is not quite what he was expecting.

Then real MC on stage started telling, “Daisuke san the job well done!” (“Otsukaresama deshita")

The movie went dark for several seconds, for (I guess) the chef put down his camera to clap hands himself. When the camera started shooting again, Dai stood and sit, lifting a right hand like giving a “hi!” to nobody. (Acting really strange) and finally stood up, slowly and unsurely walking off his seat putting his right hand on his chest, smiling happily and bashfully, for he realized he was called to come up to the stage. He moved out of the frame to the left. The movie ended.

Have a great Dai-dream!!  drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Thanks Twind for explanation of the surprise party video clip. Very Happy

I am glad you got to see it as it was removed so quickly with a lot of other
great party photos. I am happy I got to see the photos before they were removed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:49 pm

Twind thank you so much for description of video clip.

smiling happily and bashfully... so typical of Daisuke I love you I love you I love you I love you

Yes, many pics were removed from twitter also... but those I saved in my pc, luckily.

Dai's new post on instagram

https://instagram.com/p/zjaUykLJ_9/

Thanks to ostile for this post https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/606493952821507 explaining that

This is Lecca's new song, the theme from new the TV Asahi drama premiering today

I looked for lyrics in English but not able to find. Found only in Spanish (!!) - some lines remind me of Dai's feelings about his need and will for a change.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:16 am

I've ordered a D1SK stamp & post card set!!!! Maybe more later! cheers

Thank you for all the updates, guys!! sunny
Thank you for the video information, Twind. I was lucky to watch it. It was a very very sweet moment.

PATTINA wrote:
I looked for lyrics in English but not able to find. Found only in Spanish (!!) - some lines remind me of Dai's feelings about his need and will for a change.
The lyrics is introspective, but at the same time it's very positive. The person is depressed so badly about her life. But she's determined to go forward out of the darkness.

This is the part which reminded me of Dai-chan.

If I could start all ( my life ) over again, where should I go back to start?
I even want to become a different person, not me.
But here, there is a path which I have been running through by myself.
Still I don’t feel like throwing it away.

I can change, even from now.
I’ll walk forward leaving things in a mess.
Keep carrying the memories and pains of the falls,
let’s live again my life now.  

It sounds like that he is going to step forwad without denying his career.
If he is in such a mood, I'm very very happy.  Very Happy

There was a TV program in which Shizuka and Byron Allen, SOI producer for 30 years, talked about ice show and figure skating on Wednesday night.

Mr. Byron Allen praised Dai-chan enthusiastically in it.

"Daisuke has a great competitive career as a figure skater. He won the world and has an  olympics medal. Daisuke is an unbelievable show skater, as good as anyone in the world. He belongs in shows. We wanna see him wherever we can go. " (he emphasized the words in bold and sorry I can't hear well the last part.)

From his words, we can see again that Dai-chan has been eagerly and widely awaited by the world of ice show. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:54 am

Twind, thank you for information about the video -- and thank you for posting it before it got deleted - I was lucky to see it too!

Miyu thank you so much for translating the song!
Oh, it sounds like something just for Dai in this moment of his life...

miyu wrote:
It sounds like that he is going to step forwad without denying his career.
If he is in such a mood, I'm very very happy.  Very Happy

sunny  Me too!!!
And I'm also so happy that Dai-chan is sharing with us his feelings on Instagram!  sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:02 am

miyu, many thanks for translation of part of lecca's lyrics

ostile did translation from Spanish version here

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/606734852797417

indeed it's clear why Dai can appreciate the song, as it reminds him of his feelings.
Glad he decided to share with us what he feels. Positive and energetic, and that's makes us all very very happy  Very Happy

Here you can find Mr. Allen's comment on Dai and shows, as reported by miyu

https://twitter.com/D1minon/status/570799481291214848?lang=it

Yes, Dai can shine in ice shows, at home and abroad. He proved he can adapt to the situation and for sure AOI was a big challenge: the only Japanese (and Asian) skater in such a production, facing new environment and a foreing audience. Maybe he felt pressure at the start (he was nervous and tense) but then...OMG he gave gorgeous performances. As we say in Italy, Dai is an "animal on stage" (animale da palcoscenico), someone who is at his ease on stage and at the same time wild, grabbing attention and impressing audience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:27 pm

I'm really not that happy with this guy's words.

"Daisuke is "as good as anyone else"??? Excuse me? Now this I do not accept!
I'd be 1000 more weary of this slimy producer than Sean.

Now Dai means money so we want him!!! He "belongs" in shows....
WTF!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:08 pm

ostile17 wrote:
WTF!!!
SOI always invited Dai in their shows, not just now, when he was a competitive skater as well. Why else would I have bothered to buy the tickets. Wink

What party video everyone is talking about? I haven't seen it. Has anyone stashed the file in computer to share with, if you please... pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:49 pm

let`s talk wrote:
ostile17 wrote:
WTF!!!
SOI always invited Dai in their shows, not just now, when he was a competitive skater as well. Why else would I have bothered to buy the tickets. Wink

SOI Japan... yes, I know that Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:08 pm

ostile17 wrote:
let`s talk wrote:
ostile17 wrote:
WTF!!!

SOI Japan... yes, I know that Wink
So? Byron Allen is IMG producer, the same office that runs SOI Japan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:11 pm

SOI has been floundering in the US for a long time. They have trimmed down drastically the
number of shows that they do. I think it may be a a little better in Canada not sure though.

In the past SOI has had well known international skaters join their entire tour season in the US
but this has not been the case the last several years possibly due to financial restraints.

Idk I just don't see Dai-chan joining any type of long term tour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:55 am

ostile17 wrote:

Really???!
What can he do to Dai? He can only try, as hard as possible, to persuade Dai to join his show.
And I think like Shyla - it's not gonna happen. So let him dream. It's not a big secret that Dai is a dream for every ice-show producer.
But even if he'd succeeded - what's the harm?

(... it's not like he's gonna make Dai a subject of 'twerking' as Sean did in Maneater... (only the class and innocence of Dai and Joannie saved the moment for me)...  
sorry, I promised myself to not touch the subject anymore... silent )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:49 am

ilica wrote:
ostile17 wrote:

Really???!

Really!! I tend to be always more weary of a producer than of an artist

Quote :
What can he do to Dai? He can only try, as hard as possible, to persuade Dai to join his show.
And I think like Shyla - it's not gonna happen. So let him dream. It's not a big secret that Dai is a dream for every ice-show producer.
But even if he'd succeeded - what's the harm?

No harm in that, and I'd be the first in line to buy tickets, and unlike you and Shyla I am sure it will happen.
I'm sorry, I don't even know this guy very well, but the words he used for Dai didn't sound as a compliment at all to me.
I may be the only one, but to say that "Daisuke is an unbelievable show skater, as good as anyone in the world" doesn't seem very flattering to me.

Quote :
(... it's not like he's gonna make Dai a subject of 'twerking' as Sean did in Maneater...

And what was the harm in that? It helped a shy Dai to open up and relax, and in the end to have a lot of well deserved fun.

Quote :
(only the class and innocence of Dai and Joannie saved the moment for me)...  
sorry, I promised myself to not touch the subject anymore... silent )

Oh please, is this sexual harassment again??
I didn't think Dai's fans could be so prudish, considering that sensuality is a big part of his personality and he himself is definetly sexy, whether we admit it or not.

I doubt Dai and Joannie are that "innocent" in that regard, since they are both grown-ups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:28 am

ostile17 wrote

No harm in that, and I'd be the first in line to buy tickets, and unlike you and Shyla I am sure it will happen.

Ouch ostile. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next