News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:23 pm

The order of the final group.

Yuzuru Hanyu
Shoma Uno
Nobunari Oda
Daisuke Takahashi
Tatsuki Machida
Takahiko Kozuka

Not bad, I think.

Did you notice the enormously huge cheer by the rascals in the arena?  Dai-chan, we are always with you!
Sleep well tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:55 pm

https://twitter.com/sn_figure/status/414382321555755008

He got UR on 4T< and 3Lz-3T<. The final spin was Lv1. (at that moment his right leg couln't hold on there.) The other spins and stsq were all Lv4. The stsq was 6.0, full mark, with all GOE+3. I think the protocol will be released tomorrow.

Ganbare Dai-chan!!! sunny sunny sunny 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Fosse, you're right, we should be sending only positive thoughts to Dai.

(But me, ... I just can't even write anything. I feel like my entire body is disintegrating, all I want to do is to lie on this ice, and let my body to go to pieces...)

But Dai is a fighter, he will fight tomorrow!

Thank you panther for video!
After watching it again, I think he was unlucky, some strange mistakes...

I can't stop repeating the moment after his quad, it's nothing, but there is a magic in his hand movements...

Thank you miyu for starting order for tomorrow, not bad indeed.

GANBARE DAI_CHAN!!!  cheers cheers cheers 

We are with you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Very good skate order for Dai tomorrow. I am glad he does not skate last to much pressure.

Feel better ilica, hugs to you!  Smile 

GO Dai-chan!!! Get the Gold!! 

Now I have to go shopping and pick up some last minute gifts for Christmas.  santa 

Talk later everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:29 pm

ilica wrote:
But Dai is a fighter, he will fight tomorrow!
I agree with you.
I wonder how much he has been under the pressure since the injury. About for a month, he has been fighting against it in the situation, as Takeshi mentioned, that he couldn't practice jump until this week, and today he appeared on the ice with the deteramination, bearing the pain in his leg. How brave he was...... He was such a pure soul who didn't know the way to hide his disappointment, as well. But I believe he will be back on the ice strong tomorrow. He knows it won't be that easy but he will never run away from his destiny. Dai-chan is a person with the greatest pride. Sometimes he says he is unconfident but he never loses his pride, I think.

Shyla wrote:
Now I have to go shopping and pick up some last minute gifts for Christmas.
Have a good day! Talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:42 pm

miyu wrote:
How brave he was...... He was such a pure soul who didn't know the way to hide his disappointment.

Yeah, he looked very upset about himself.
That his face said a lot of things. He will skate for his pride tomorrow and I believe his honwaka FP help him.

BTW as his fan, I become a fighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Thank you Shyla!  I love you Good Luck with your shopping!

Thank you miyu for all the info! I was wondering what levels he got on his spins.

Yes, he was so brave!
Oh, how he was trying to protect his right leg during the fall  Sad  

Ganbare Dai-chan!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:54 pm

ilica wrote:
Oh, how he was trying to protect his right leg during the fall  
 Sad   Sad  Sad

SP result:
http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2013-2014/fs_j/nationals/data0103.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Thank you all for info and for sharing emotions.

Just after download of SP video, I had to run out (same reason as Shyla  Wink ). Now I watched it and, a part from quite understandable technical issues, Sonatina caught me again with its magic. Each movement of Dai's body was pure and sensitive and his soul was clear to me during the whole exibition.

Painful to see at the end, so serious, and at K&C  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Dai is a fighter and tomorrow he will prove his bravery and indomit spirit, for Dai loves figure skating and he is grateful to this sport and to fans. This is what he wants to express with honwaka Beatles Medley and he will do it, at any cost.

Go Daisuke, we are with you, loving and supporting you now in though times and for ever  I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:09 pm

http://thepage.jp/detail/20131222-00000001-wordleafs

Go Daisuke!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:20 pm

http://www.athlete-journal.com/figureskate/kensukenakaniwa20131222.html
http://thepage.jp/detail/20131222-00000001-wordleafs

Nakaniwa-san said he heard that in the ordinary circumstance the condition of Dai-chan would have required him to withdraw. He actually couldn't practice jumps in the morning practice. Nakaniwa-san respected Dai-chan's courage and what he did tonight with the injury.

If someone can translate more, I appreciate it.

Dai-chan Ganbare!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:08 pm

The audience got mad when he was on the ice, cheering for him in ovation, without him even skating yet. When he finished it was like some kind of shock because eveybody understood everything. The theme of SP fits Dai now more than ever- go, live and hope through the pain. What else to say. All the rest looks too trvial compared to that. I'll be there tomorrow too of course. We, fans, can't heal his knee, but we can do more than that- let him know once again how much he is loved and adored.
 peace1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:36 pm

I woke up a wihile ago and I can not stop crying.

You guys are so great, full of love to Dai chan.

le't talk wrote:
I'll be there tomorrow too of course. We, fans, can't heal his knee, but we can do more than that- let him know once again how much he is loved and adored.

Yes, please!!!
May fans give him power and energy to Dai!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panther
1A
1A

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:50 pm

I was waiting for your report, let`s talk. Thank you! flower 

Let the Lord will take away the physical and mental pain tomorrow. sunny  sunny  And let all turn out well. Dai-chan deserve it like no other!

Go, Dai-chan!  sunny  sunny 
From Russia with Love I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:04 am

let`s talk wrote:
The audience got mad when he was on the ice, cheering for him in ovation, without him even skating yet. When he finished it was like some kind of shock because eveybody understood everything. The theme of SP fits Dai now more than ever- go, live and hope through the pain. What else to say. All the rest looks too trvial compared to that. I'll be there tomorrow too of course. We, fans, can't heal his knee, but we can do more than that- let him know once again how much he is loved and adored.
 peace1

Thank you, let's talk.  sunny 

Please, Rascals in arena and fans from everywhere, heal his soul with the power of positive energy and love.
Flood him with messages and cheers. For sure he will gain strength from it.

Dai asked Lori for a program showing love and gratefulness to fans and tomorrow he is going to give us, once again, his wonderful present. Let him know that we are grateful to him for being such a great champion but above all such a great man  I love you  I love you  I love you 

GANBARE DAI-CHAN!!  cheers  cheers  cheers 
GO RASCALS  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:58 am

let`s talk wrote:
The theme of SP fits Dai now more than ever- go, live and hope through the pain. What else to say. All the rest looks too trvial compared to that. I'll be there tomorrow too of course. We, fans, can't heal his knee, but we can do more than that- let him know once again how much he is loved and adored.

You're so right, let`s talk. Thank you for being there for him!
You Rascals were great!  I love you 
I just watched Yuzuru's SP. After his score came up, there was a big applause, but a few seconds later - a real ROAR for Dai-chan!

Thank you all!  flower

Please cheer for him as much - or more, tomorrow. From all our hearts!  cheers cheers
So he knows, how adored he is.
(And don't let JSF forget that. You may be fighting for his spot too.)

Please, God, be with him!
We all believe that he can do this!

GO DAI!!!
 peace1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwisterSister
1A
1A

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:05 am

Does anyone have links to the SP performances? I saw Dai's, which was spectacularly brave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:13 am

TwisterSister, here are some: https://www.youtube.com/user/icechannel2011/videos

I'm waiting to see protocols.
I love Takahiko, but his score was surprisingly high. He also seemed to be surprised, and even apologetic to the crowd.
I guess, we all got used to him being underscored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nipponophile
1A
1A

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:47 am

I thought Dai's skate was gutsy, but I wasn't aware until after of the full extent of how gutsy, how much pain he was skating through. To get that result, in that circumstance, was amazing.
It was amazing to hear (and be part of) the roar that greeted Dai when he came on to the ice, and the arena was just a sea of D1SK banner towels and fans and signs with his name. He is so loved.
I felt a pain in my heart when I saw what happened after the triple axel and with the last spin, he usually never does that and something was really up, he knew it and it was so evident in his face in the kiss and cry, his emotions are clearly visible, that's part of what makes his skating so special.
I'm no technical expert, but I couldn't understand why Yuzu got such a high score, and even less Takahiko's score, even he seemed surprised.
I'm really nervous for the FS tomorrow, not so much for the result, but how much it's going to cost Dai physically to battle on through the pain to complete the program. He is going to be skating on pure heart - but then, his heart is so huge…..and there will be love from everyone in the arena to help him.
I've half lost my voice (my most powerful Dai support tool) but I think I'm gonna lose it completely by the end of the evening. No matter, this is Dai's last nationals and so I am going to cheer myself hoarse for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:02 am

Thank you let's talk and nipponophile for your rink-side reports and for your support!

Yuzu has always been first rate technically and now he is getting PC's in the high 9's.
He is now beating Dai (not by much) and equaling Chan in the PC department.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 am

let's talk wrote:

nipponpphile wrote:
I thought Dai's skate was gutsy, but I wasn't aware until after of the full extent of how gutsy, how much pain he was skating through. To get that result, in that circumstance, was amazing.
It was amazing to hear (and be part of) the roar that greeted Dai when he came on to the ice, and the arena was just a sea of D1SK banner towels and fans and signs with his name. He is so loved.....
I've half lost my voice (my most powerful Dai support tool) but I think I'm gonna lose it completely by the end of the evening. No matter, this is Dai's last nationals and so I am going to cheer myself hoarse for him.

Thank you so much your support in the arena, let's talk and nipponophile. I could hear you and all the rascals through TV. Literally the arena was covered by D1SK towels.
Please support him, protect him by shouting out your respect and love for Dai-chan tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nipponophile
1A
1A

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:39 am

NOT a problem, Miyu, I cheer for Dai so loudly and constantly that the people around me at the arena always turn around to look at who's making all that noise and then just smile at my undying enthusiasm, support and love for Dai. Whatever the result, I think I am going to be tears, this will be an emotional moment for everyone I think.
 Love Cat! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:56 am

[quote="nipponphill"he people around me at the arena always turn around to look at who's making all that noise and then just smile at my undying enthusiasm, support and love for Dai. ][/quote]

Yes that's the attitude. As you said, it is going to be really an emotional event for all of us.
Twitter from Mainichi says.

Dasuke showed sign of recovery. His 4t was much better,considering he was falling many times yesterday. He landed all other jumps including 3A.

Go Dai. you are the one and only Daisuke Takahashi from JAPAN.
We are so proud of you Very Happy  cheers 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:10 am

Genki wrote:
Twitter from Mainichi says.

Dasuke showed sign of recovery. His 4t was much better,considering he was falling many times yesterday. He landed all other jumps including 3A.

Thank you Genki!  cheers

Thank you nipponophile for yuor cheers! Please, continue your enthusiastic support for our Angel.
I love what you said here:

nipponophile wrote:
He is going to be skating on pure heart - but then, his heart is so huge…..and there will be love from everyone in the arena to help him.

GO DAI!!!   cheers cheers cheers
GO RASCALS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:53 am

Thank you Genki for the info about Dai showing recovery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!   

Back to top Go down

2013 JAPAN NATIONALS-GO DAISUKE!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next