News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ostile17
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1366
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Dai-chan.... even on his worst day he can still melt everybody's heart, and make everyone else pale in comparison! He flies on the ice, and I will never, not in million years, understand how the judges don't see that!

Daichan-ga Ichiban! Forever...

I won't even go into the judging, it's no use, anyway. I'm grateful my computer problems and bad connection didn't allow me to see yet another over-scored Chanformance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
masy
1A
1A

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Every details was so beautiful...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:49 pm

I don't want to talk about judging, chan, scores, levels, etc.

Dai was fabulous, very sharp in each beat of music, like a ballet dancer on the Mariinsky Opera House stage, with mind-blowing smoothness of spins and the footwork that should go to fs textbooks as a piece of art on ice. He did have troubles with both jumps, a quad and a 3A, in a warm-up. But 3A was finally there, one of his quad could be ratified but the second leg touched the ice slightly. He did lose weight and his face looks like a little skully-ghosty. Not sure if that diet before London and work-outs helped him actually. More like exhausted him. He is in a great mood in K&C, I hope he does feel at least partly the same when he is home alone and not in public. He surely needs rest. I can't say that I am enjoying this event as I did last year, and not because of Dai only. confused

Don't worry. Rascals were all around with yellow DISK banner-towels that completely covered the audience the moment he was on the ice. Waiting for tomorrow FS. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2120
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:10 am

You are so lucky to see Dai skate live!

Thank you for your report and glad that there were plenty of Rascals at the competition but this is Japan so
it does not surprise me. Dai seemed very happy and cheerful in the K&C. I did notice that he looked quite thin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2464
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:14 am

This evening my computer decided to have problems with ISU channel reloaded videos: 5/6 seconds play - 1 minute stop - 20 seconds play - 1 minute stop and so on.... Evil or Very Mad

But when Dai entered on ice, pc started to do its job properly: all SP + K&C without interruption !! The power of Dai's magic Very Happy

Once again he was simply breathtaking and took my heart floating on ice with him I love you
And hearts of all Rascals, too, I believe Very Happy

Really, he looks thinner than usual (already in London): too gaunted cheeks. No But handsome as ever. sunny

Rascals, cheer up louder and louder cheers cheers

GO DAI - GO DAI - GO DAI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:44 am

Quote :
Dai-chan.... even on his worst day he can still melt everybody's heart, and make everyone else pale in comparison! He flies on the ice, and I will never, not in million years, understand how the judges don't see that!

Exactly, But Ostile, Judges are seeing it.
According to one of the aunties we met in London, judges also screams like rascals due to excitement when he is on ice at the time of Gala. Shocked

Also, one judge said after seeing Dai's god inspired long program at Japanese national,
" That was the performance that I can see only once or twice during my entire judging career of 20 years."

They know it. They are just corrupt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:52 am

let`s talk wrote:
I don't want to talk about judging, chan, scores, levels, etc.

Dai was fabulous, very sharp in each beat of music, like a ballet dancer on the Mariinsky Opera House stage, with mind-blowing smoothness of spins and the footwork that should go to fs textbooks as a piece of art on ice. He did have troubles with both jumps, a quad and a 3A, in a warm-up. But 3A was finally there, one of his quad could be ratified but the second leg touched the ice slightly. He did lose weight and his face looks like a little skully-ghosty. Not sure if that diet before London and work-outs helped him actually. More like exhausted him. He is in a great mood in K&C, I hope he does feel at least partly the same when he is home alone and not in public. He surely needs rest. I can't say that I am enjoying this event as I did last year, and not because of Dai only. confused

Don't worry. Rascals were all around with yellow DISK banner-towels that completely covered the audience the moment he was on the ice. Waiting for tomorrow FS. Basketball

I agree, who cares about scores, judges, Chan, chanflation.... what counts is that Dai is a beautiful skater and sublime dancer, the best there is out there at the moment. Let's enjoy him for that while we can, and the hell with everything else!
You say his face looks ghostly now: you should have seen him at the Worlds. It seems to me he has gained a little weight since London, he even fills a little bit more his Moonlight costume, that looked so big on him in London.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:26 am

Daisuke's hard and up & down season is finally over tonight.
After this weird event, he must take a vacation so gains some weights and refresh his mind.

Go Daisuke!

etc>JSF..Do you know you are idiots? Twisted Evil

Last edited by fosse on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:33 am

Thank you let`s talk for your report!

ostile17 wrote:
Let's enjoy him for that while we can, and the hell with everything else!
Yeah! The hell with everything else!

here is Dai doing Mao's Swan Lake Dance ~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AxN3l-cWUnI#t=266s
here is Dai-samurai ~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lzGQOb9py0Y

I'm still waiting for Mao's K&C to see, what I think was Dai doing some moves from Mao's SP jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:41 am

I agree 100% with Captain ostile, fosse and ilica. I am just happy to see
Dai skate and all of the other skaters as well. One last time to see their
programs before their season ends.

Here is a nice article from Icenetwork. With a few nice quotes from
Dai and other skaters from the different teams. Everyone
sounds so positive and happy.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130411&content_id=44497580&vkey=ice_news
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:42 am

Hi guys! Just a quick note on Dai-chan. Very Happy

Dai-chan delivered what he could do at the moment perfectly yesterday. Great job as the captain of Team Japan!! cheers He struggled with his jumps (esp. 3A) during the 6 minutes warm-up....

Moonlight Sonata looked more beautiful when I saw it in person. The stsq was literally breathtaking. (I think you all know well about it, though!!!)

The arena was full of Rascals, I guess, because it seemed every audience already made up his/her mind to give Dai-chan a standing standing ovation before he finished the performance. It was a huuuuge ovation.

He made a lot of efforts to cheer up Team Japan, as well. Takahito is a bit shyer than Takahiko who would have had helped him a lot for the purpose. Dai-chan had to do it all by himself! Laughing

My hope is that Team Japan will win a medal, any color, here. Then perhaps we will be able to see Dai-chan saying Im so happy. again. Embarassed

Ganbare Dai-chan!!! sunny sunny sunny

His comment.
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/sports/figureskate/headlines/article/20130411-00000016-spnavi

fosse, I know Han Yan, of course. Hes been one of the junior stars these years. He is a wonderful and promising skater who has SS, speed, and big jumps. I like especially his big 3A with incredible distance. I felt sorry for him yesterday. He was really good in the warm-up. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2464
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 am

It's 6.25 a.m. and I am up, getting ready to go to work and looking again at this breathtaking SP: its beauty and artistry will light my whole day Very Happy

[quote="ostile17 what counts is that Dai is a beautiful skater and sublime dancer, the best there is out there at the moment. Let's enjoy him for that while we can, and the hell with everything else!

Quite agree!!!!!!!! He puts all himself and does all his best efforts to give us wonderful feelings & emotions: for this we will always love him at our best, supporting him ever as he deserves. Nothing else matters. Smile

GO DAI GO DAI GO DAI cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gudrun
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:39 am

Hi there :-)

Thank you all so very much for supporting Daichan and informing about the event :-))

His SP is beautiful and he seemed to have enjoyed the skating :-)))

Unfortunately, I cannot watch his FS today because I will still be at work ... so please, cheer for him as much as you can!!! Go for it Daichan - enjoy as much as you can :-))

And afterwards he should go to a spa (onsen) for a couple of days to relax :-))))

Gudrun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:04 am

Thanks miyu.

According to his notice, We would be see Dai's (maybe)4Lz tonight(?). Very Happy
Yeah, he can do anything that he wants to test at WTT.

Go Daisuke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Genki wrote:
Quote :

Exactly, But Ostile, Judges are seeing it.
According to one of the aunties we met in London, judges also screams like rascals due to excitement when he is on ice at the time of Gala. Shocked

Also, one judge said after seeing Dai's god inspired long program at Japanese national,
" That was the performance that I can see only once or twice during my entire judging career of 20 years."

They know it. They are just corrupt.

Well, you can see they are not immune to his charm and beauty even when he does things in front of them looking them in the eyes! Wink

I think they will never mark him properly, unfortunately!
All we can do is enjoy him and love him and support him, hoping this will be enough to get him going for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:23 pm

fosse wrote:
Thanks miyu.

According to his notice, We would be see Dai's (maybe)4Lz tonight(?). Very Happy
Yeah, he can do anything that he wants to test at WTT.

Go Daisuke!

I say, go for it Dai-chan!!! 4T is your enemy, anyway! Just be careful, and have fun out there today!
Everything starts anew, tomorrow!

Thank you all for reports and translations! My pc is back (at least for now) so I will be here.
Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi ostile17, Very Happy

I'm here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Twind wrote:
Hi ostile17, Very Happy

I'm here.

Hello!!! Very Happy

Go Dai-chan!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi ostile and Twind. GO DAI!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi everybody!
I also have problems with my computer ostile... Crying or Very sad

Ganbare Dai-chan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Ganbare everyone's computers!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Thanks Twind!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Twind wrote:
Ganbare everyone's computers!!!

Thanks, Twind!

Hello Ilica and Shyla!

Ilica, I feel your pain! All I asked of it was to make it to the end of the season, but would it listen to my pleas? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: WORLD TEAM TROPHY-TOKYO, JAPAN   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Poor Han! But butchering Masquerade is a no-no! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content