News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

News & Topics 2012/13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:41 am

masy wrote:
PATTINA wrote:
It's a well known video.

Sorry, I thought so....

Apologize, masy, very sorry Sadif - somehow - you felt offended.
I did not meant to criticize, but just to point out how funny the video is and how is known on web (it was also posted in the Italian ice-skating forum I follow), for instance in forums dedicated to animals or tv.
I remember it was also broadcasted on Italian tv, during an entartainment program on web funny videos.

So Dai's performance has been spread out also outside ice-skating world Very Happy

Have a nice Dai day sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masy
1A
1A

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:50 am

Oh, I didn't feel like that, Pattina cat.
I had known the number of viewers of that video. I was surprised it was really a lot. Now I found the reason Wink.

masy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masy
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:47 pm

New rink will open tomorrow in Nishinomiya, Hyogo (next to Osaka). And opening ceremony was held today.
Daisuke attended that and showed his skating and skated with some kids.
http://t.co/QbkzexK829

http://t.co/uqhersBRVR
http://t.co/VgBCbzJIuw

He seems to be in a good condition.
masy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Thank you masy! I'm so glad for the new rink that's open all year round. cheers

I used to live right across Muko-gawa river from Nishinomiya so this matter is very dear to me, too. (I believe Nagamitsu sensei's home is in the same area too Smile)

I'm so happy for Daisuke, who is wishing and working so hard between his busy competing schedule for this cause, better skating environment in his local area. He looks truly happy!

And wow, for the little peep of that Moonlight!!! I need more!!! ShockedMad

Thank you for another great Dai-skate moment. Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

P.S.
And thanks for the 2007 clip! Cute Dai!!
cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Thanks masy.
As we know, he turned down many events and shows due to his busy training schedule in this off season but yes he couldn't decline this opening event. New Ice rink..Very Happy
He seems to be really happy.

And about his programs and progress of training.
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/sports/figureskate/headlines/article/20130802-00000042-kyodo_sp
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/news/20130802/fig13080219500000-n1.html
http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=spo_30&k=2013080200935

Anyway
When I watched moonlight sonata at PIW in May, I thought that it was a great show number, amazingly beautiful in light.
I guess that he can use this number as upcomming season's gala along with Time to say good bye number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Masy and fosse, thank you for links.
In good shape and happy, smiling from his heart I love you - that's the way I like seeing him every day sunny

No more little chin beard....is off-season almost over?

How he feels responsible whenever there is the chance to support the cause of public/free ice-skating facilities (above all for children's cause) cheers and this is only one of the many, many aspects that I love of him. I love youI love you

Fosse, we all know how unlucky the debut of Moonlight Sonata was at 2013 4CC No
IMO now - not pressed by scores/yonkaiten etc - Dai performs it with lighter spirit, enhancing artistic/expressive side more and more.

And he is always so handsome.....I love youI love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:34 pm

You guys saw this too?

http://youtu.be/ILFJahFjGFI?t=16s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1365
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:19 pm

And two more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdgCsBsc8N8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap3wDpKWZOY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Double Axel... ><

Well, but his movements look so sharp anyway. Gorgeous step and effortless looking 3F!
Thank you for the extra video links.

Go Daisuke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:38 pm

One more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ayBVpQ_hA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:06 am

Thank you all for new links.

Dai is so smooth on ice and so quick in steps that sometimes cameraman is hardly able to keep him shot-centered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Twind wrote:
Double Axel... ><
Judging by his rotation I think 2A was what he planned to do. It doesn't look like he "opened up" earlier or somesuch. Come on! Look at the bright site. Wher was the last time you saw Dai doing a planned 2A? I can remember when he did 3A and fell, or when he tried 3A but singled it. But I really can't remember when he did the planned 2A, or better to say when he planned to jump 2A only. Dai spoilt us Wink .In general he looked very fresh, genki and positive. The crowd was just drunken, both kids and their parents. There was no announcement that he would attened the ceremony. I can imagine how surprised everyone was bounce .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:34 am

Haha, thanks lets talk. I was ready for, or actually hoping someone to scold me about that. SmileWhat a FaceYes, Dai looked gorgeous, healthy and happy and that Moonlight was simply superb and I'm happy too.

3A is my pet jump of Dais and Im too particular about it or I guess even obsessed. Rolling EyesIm still nursing my wound since 4CC 2012 in Colorado, my only live experience of his competition where he popped it into a 1A in front of our eyes Shocked in the Blues which was otherwise absolutely groovy-hot. (The TV camera of that competition was a crime, though. Mad)

I just wondered why 2A? and Im hoping hes not having any pain or something.

Best of luck to his preparation in summer. I pray for him staying away from any injury or sickness.

Have a great Dai-dream/Dai-fun. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 am

http://youtu.be/G9abRenbZE8

JO and Carnival on Ice ads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Yesterday montage in slow motion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_BYP3e-vp4#at=14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Dai has been spotted at the airport in Obihiro on his way to the Hokkaido camp!
I guess we'll be getting news reports soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:28 am

Thanks to everyone for all the Dai news! He is looking fit and handsome as ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm

masy wrote:
I was not successful to get the Sunday ticket
Try your luck here. This agency is accepting the application for tickets loterry till Tuesday 23:00 (registration required, SS seats only): https://www.e-get.jp/web4ap0117/s_pt/?G=tx91e1vt&RTNfld=txevent&RTNent=pe&RTNmyp=pm&RTNtik=pt%C3%A3%C2%80%C2%80&RTNdom=https://www.e-get.jp/&k=1375707842900
Btw, e-plus and Lawson are currently accepting applications for FrOI rehearsal (Aug 22).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:46 am

New Nikkei Article re Morozov titled " Gold medal at Sochi Olympic, Morozove's passion toward Takahashi."
http://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXZZO57690570U3A720C1000000/

I can not translate everything now, but I tried some important parts.

There are some people who are critical toward Morozove. One year after Takahashi started to work with Morozove , his rank went down from 2nd in 2012 to 6th in World 2013. That further increased criticism toward Morozove. However, Takahashi does not care about it.
" It has been only a year. I won in Grand Prix Final and I believe it was a good season.I believe that it is good to face some unfavorable results. If the last season ended really well, would be more difficult to start this season." There are a lot of nosy comments re: Morozove, but Takahashi hit it off well with Morozove." Nikoli gave confidence." " I still arrange Nikoli"s training methods"

" Daisuke is special to me.It is easy to understand each other."(Morozove.)
Morozove is more enthusiastic about Daisuke,because Takahashi was the first skater that he couched full time. Morozove ,then was known as a choreographer, but never coached a skater. Also Takahashi never podiumed in Grand Prix nor won at Japanese Nationals.

" Daisuke is special to me. I have know him since he was not known and financially insecure. It is easy to understand him,because he lacked in many skills and I taught him from the most basic things hands-on."

After breakup with Takahashi, Morozove could not hide disappointment. Although Morozov ewant to have his own ways, he accepted all conditions that Daisuke laid out.

" I think I have changed during these 8 years. It was great experience for me to have worked with many excellent skaters. While young, it was most important to produce good results, but now I am more interested in helping skaters that I am able to have a good relationship with."

Morozove came back to Takahashi. Unlike 4 years ago, there are only few things that Morozove needs to teach and Takahashi has developed his own style. According to Morozove." I am here to give advice to him. Now Takahashi himself is in the center."
He allowed to use other choreographers other than him. Especially, Lory Nikolle is known for disliking to have her program changed. Morozove also listens to Coach Nagamitu's opinion too."
These are huge differences.

Whoops, I got to run. To be continued, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 am

Continueing
I will skip Ando part. Just suffice to say that Morozove believes that she can make it to the Olympic after winning Japanese national.

Competition over 3 spots in Soch in men's single is very tough. But Morozove says,"The best skater in Japan now is Daisuke. Everything will be ok, if he is healthy. He knows his strength and all he has to do is to skate with confidence in competition. The confidence is the most important thing."
The key may be Takahashi's physical condition. If he does not have to worry over his health, he can practice well and get onto the ice with confidence.

In recent years, the young skaters have gotten onto the forefront of world class competition. However Morozove says,"Japanese tend to care about jumping only, but I want them to take a look at expressiveness, interpretation and skating. They got to see how excellent Daisuke is . Morozove tend to play safe as far as jumping is concerned, but Takahashi likes to challenge. Morozove reiterated " It is different now. I want him to win in Sochi after skating the way he really wants. It is my work to help him to achieve that.

YOu know, I would like to say the bold part to judges. Why are they so blind to Dai's artistry and look only at SS of Chan? Really a riddle to me. The canadian Fedration is that strong??? Evil or Very Mad

We, Japanese or not , are well aware of Dai's excellence, are't we ????Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PATTINA
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:51 am

Genki, thank you very much for link and really precious translation cheers

Indeed, Dai-chan has changed a lot since his first period with Morozov, not only in technical skills, but above all in personal self-confidence in giving high rank performances.

Anything good is wellcome that Morozov can add/suggest to increase the level of Dai's execution; Daisuke has kept the decisional power about programs and this makes me hoping for the best about his good mental shape and strong resolution.

Indeed, we are well aware of Dai's excellence sunnyNo other skater can be compared with him. Positively, Dai belongs to another skating planet cheerscheers

A nice Dai-day to everybody flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Thank you very much, Genki.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
masy
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:29 am

I was away from pc a couple of days...
Thank you let's talk Very Happy. I applied both "lottery".

masy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:35 pm

More slow motion galore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hbGWtuI6mVY#at=17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:38 am

Genki thank you for you fine translation! Very Happy

OMG ostile Dai is so beautiful to watch in slow motion. He truly is amazing! No other skater moves
the way he does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   

Back to top Go down

News & Topics 2012/13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next