News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

News & Topics 2012/13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Thank you.

I got it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Dai-chan updated his blog today. He wrote about the donation for Rinkai Sports Center and 4CC.

http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/2013/02/post_63.html

I'm sorry I don't have a time to translate today.

It seemed he intended to resume his practice from the next day after 4CC! But all of the team told him to take a rest. (YES!) So he took / will take a short off and refresh himself for the WC.

He doesn't write frequently but writes when necessary. He never forgets his fans !! I love you

Go Dai-chan!! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1365
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Thank you so much, Miyu!!! True, he writes when it's most needed! I love you

I'm glad they finally realized he needs some rest... I wish they would have realized sooner!

And he will celebrate his birthday at Worlds this year!!! cheers

Gambare Dai-chan!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:20 pm

That was a sweet message from Dai on his blog, so appropriate for Valentines Day.
I to am happy that he will rest, finally.

Thank you miyu for sharing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Thank you miyu for the message!!! So sweet of you putting this up for us during you busy time. cheers

I tried the translation.

~Rinkai Sports Center~
Feb. 14 2014

Hello!

Today I went to see Mr. Matsui, the Governor of Osaka to deliver the fund for supporting Rinkai Sports Center to continue, representing those who donated for this cause. Thanks to the understanding and efforts by Osaka Prefecture as well, the dreams and hopes of the children will go on and their smiles are saved! I hope this sports center will bring up future Olympians. Thank you for your caring about the skating community and working for it to realize this achievement. I am grateful from the bottom of my heart. However, I think it is the real start from now. It has to get more visitors, stir more interest of people and it has to satisfy those who donated and Osaka Prefecture feeling happy about its continuation.

What I can do is very small, but I want to keep supporting Rinkai Sport Center by working hard to skate so that I can add its appeal. Also I, who was a disaster in the Four Continents Championships, will do my best to work for the better development of Skating world! (lol) Or canít I laugh? (bitter smile)

I reckon Iím going to have real ups and downs to be in the Olympics. You never know if this change of SP might be the practice of changing program in the middle of the Olympic season (?!), everything is one more experience toward Shochi. In spite of my results of this 4CC many gave me warm mails and letters, or supporting cheers after the Free Skating in the arena, all that Iím very thankful for. I may give you more cold sweat(?!) but thanks in advance for your support! For this is Daisuke Takahashi after all Ö. I hear that Takahashi is always gives a roller-coaster ride but this time I seemed to be a free-fall ride. (LOL)

After the competition in the team meeting, everyone insisted to me, who was going to resume the practice right after, to take a break (lol), so I will have a bit of break so that I can return refreshed to be able to shift my gear and work hard to do good performances in the World Championships. See you at London!

Daisuke

Happy Valentine's Day! (↓ a little nostargic... but some people are amazingly talented!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A9bRovgYidI

I love you

Last edited by Twind on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Oh my~ Daisuke wrote a massage~ bounce
I love his sense of humor. cheers
Thank you miyu and Twind. Very Happy

Yes, he took a rest!!!!!!
cheers he accomplished The mission for Rinkai Sports Center.

Daisuke always think future of this sport and children..
He is not only great skater but also great man that's the reason why he is loved and respected by. Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Morozov gave an interview to the Russian radio "Echo of Moscow". I translated the parts where Dai was mentioned:
www.echo.msk.ru/programs/sportchanel/1010480-echo/#video

- What happened to Daisuke Takahashi at 4CC?

- He was tired. The last three tournaments were rather tough because in all of them he faced his countryman Yuzuru, who is young, who comes to the tournament and wants to dominate and to win. He (Daisuke) was physically and mentally tired. I think that 4CC was quite hard event for him. At the end of December Japanese Nationals took place where Daisuke Takahashi skated very well. The result this time was just physical and mental fatigue.

- Why did you change his SP?

- SP was changed because from the beginning of this season the original SP had not been evaluated by the judges they way we would like. Also, it was with fast music, and a very difficult prog, i.e phisycally it was rather tough to skate on the following day a FS after the fast and challenging SP. So, we decided to change it.

- When I was watching his SP "Moonlight Sonata", and I love this music, I had the feeling that he wanted to skater faster than the rhythm of the Moonlight Sonata suggests.

- You know, it was his first performance of this prog, he simply hasn't "in-skated" it well enough. We made it just in January. There was no time to get used to this SP, to train it. By the time of the Worlds it will be a completely different picture.

- How do you manage it to train Takahashi, Amodio and Voronov?

- (part of the answer, only about Daisuke) Daisuke once came to Russia, and I too went to Japan. He is an experienced athlete who took part in a lot of competitions. This year he was preparing for some tournaments by himself because I had no time to go to Japan, and he couldn't visit Russia. The thing is he performed in China and Japan. It's not easy physically to fly to Russia and deal with jet lag. It takes you 4-5- days to get back to normal. Therefore, this year is some kind of test year for us, so we made this schedule, and I help him as much as I can. But of course from the following year the things will be different. Now we have already set our training time in the U.S. before the World Cup- from the 20th we will start our preparation for WC in the US.

- Knowing that most of your athletes are Russian, may I suggest that Daisuke will settle in Novogorsk for training just like Amodio did?

- Yes, you may. He was in Novogorsk this year. Starting next year he'll be spending there a lot of time.

- By the way, in press releases during 4CC Takahashi said that he needs to stabilize his quad. How are you going to do that?

- It is a must to stabilize it. Why no stable quad? There's a couple of reasons. Sometimes his inventory issues take a lot of time. He often changes his boots.

- Normally skaters really dislike this procedure. Why is he changing boots so often?

- Sometimes it happenes just not in time. But we will stabilize this issue. We have some experience in it.

continued..
- (about Dais feeling after 4CC) Takahashi placed 7th at 4CC, the thing that hadn't happened with him for a long time ago. Not that he was upset, or nervous and worried. No, he calmly made certain conclusions and realized what he needs to do.

- Why did Japanese skaters perform poorly in FS? Hanyu was in the lead after SP.

- They have a very tough schedule. Besides Japanese Nationals they had to perform in 10-12 shows in Japan after that, the shows that they couldn't refuse to come. I think Hanyu refused to skate in half of those shows and went to Canada. But Daisuke couldn't. He is a big name in Japan, without him TV simply won't buy those shows for broadcast.

- So, they took part in the events that they shouldn't have?

- I m not saying that. I am simply saying that they had a lot of shows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Thank you so much Twind for the translation. How can you not love Dai. He has so many good qualities not only his skating but his caring heart and a sensitive nature.

Yes fosse, Dai does have a sense of humor, I was LOL reading some of his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:03 pm

That was quite a lot of informatin from Morozov. So Dai will be moving to Russia next season.

Thank you let's talk. Morozov said what we all knew that Dai just did to much this season.

Last edited by Shyla on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Thanks let's talk.

The result of 4CC was not good but that might be helped him and his team to take next step for Sochi.
He is money cow of JSF but for gold in Sochi he has to concentrate on training so moving to Russia will be good.

Ah just remember, NM often complained about Daisuke's busy schedules before their separation in past.
um.. he wasn't happy at all, he told reporter due to Daisuke's busy show schedules, he didnt practice enough before big event..etc.
So he know what to do this time,yep, just take Daisuke to Russia. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Thank you let's talk, for the link and your great work!! cheers

I, too, hope he will spend enough length of time to settle and concentrate his practice in a place like Novogorsk. Also hope his practice in the US will be great.

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Thank you miyu for tipping us about Dai's blog, and Twind for translating it!
Daisuke! lol!

Here are videos of Dai visiting Osaka Prefecture:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LfgvSzNy2D4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V2xrwDtfP28

Thank you let`s talk for the translation!

(I'm not sure how I feel about Dai spending a lot of time with Nicolai, he won't be able to de-Morozov his programs with Morozov at his side. But whatever works.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skato
1A
1A

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:18 am

Twind cheers let's talk Very Happy Miyu sunny ilica bom
Thank you!!! Team Daisuke is also you!

So Daisuke has only six small days of rest... But after, he will be at the top!!
I admire Daisuke to be able to do all this work with a lot of pressure, with a lot of expectations from so many people around him...
He is spending a lot of energy in order to aim his accomplishment!
And he is doing all these things with the bottom of his heart!
He deserves to be happy in his life.
And I hope he is proud of himself despite of these difficult experiences.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:40 am

Hi~
As you know, Daisuke made some parts of Shion kokubun's FS.
According to her interview(http://pigeon-post.net/events/2013NWSC/interviews/Shion.html)
, he made from first to before step sequences.
She also said Choreographer Daisuke. Cool

Here is her FS
http://youtu.be/mF7X_HCCf7Y
-sorry, due to copyright, sound is not available. anyway the music is phantom of the opera-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:13 pm

2 more new videos about visiting Osaka Prefecture & supporting Rinkai Sports Center

http://youtu.be/AjpAunLaPeM
http://youtu.be/8guy7TUUZ3o

To be honest, i thought saving Rinkai center was mission impossible..scratch
but they made mission possible and ends successfully. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Thank you fosse, for the Shion Kokubun's video! Very Happy
I like her elegant movements. It seems to me that choreographer Daisuke Cool made this program to showcase her grace. I love you

Thanks for the extra videos as well.

Now we celebrate, not just a figure skater, but a choreographer and a fund-raiser Daisuke!!!

One of the photos on that meeting with the governor gives away that it's probably the same suit he had on in the banquet dinner in Sochi with the pink lining.
http://mainichi.jp/graph/2013/02/14/20130214ddf041040005000c/001.html

So, in that same sober dark suit he was drunken dancing with his shirt out? clown Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 pm

The official video from Osaka Prefecture ~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz2Jo86RfMg

It seems, the atmosphere was rather relaxed.

Transcription, if anyone wants to Google-translate why they're laughing ~~ http://www.pref.osaka.jp/koho/doga/20130220hitiokoto_420.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:22 am

Thank you ilica, nice to see the entire video.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:39 am

Hair stylist's blog updated
http://ameblo.jp/marienbethkyoryuchi/entry-11473993340.html

GO! Daisuke!! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:58 am

Thanks fosse!
I hate it! Laughing At least it's not blond (yet).
But it will grow a little till Worlds, right?

I liked how his hair looked at 4CC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Daisuke is a compulsive hair-style changer... Very Happy

It will be much longer by the Worlds, considering how fast his hair grows!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm

ostile17 wrote:
Daisuke is a compulsive hair-style changer... Very Happy

It will be much longer by the Worlds, considering how fast his hair grows!

He does change his stye quite a bit. Maybe he wanted this style (shaved in the back of head) because when he is in US he will
not have the time to go to a hair salon and I believe he will not be going back to Japan until after Worlds.

Any news on his arrival in the US?

Thanks for posting the blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
satoko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 am

Now accepting a message for Daisuke at this site http://www.nhk.or.jp/tamashii/ouen/ouen_067.html

It's a web site of athlete no tamashiiďthe spirit of athleteĒthat NHK program run a feature on Daisuke Takahashi.

The program will be broadcast in March 4,6,10:-)

The number of messages as of today is 1306!Please send a message for Daisuke<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twtr.jp/user/tycheluvsdt0819
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: News & Topics 2012/13   Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Thank you! I sent a message, hopefully it went through! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content