News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2084
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Dai was soooooo good. He does seduce the audience with his skating. No one is better
at doing that than Dai, Loved it!

This has been a really good Gala, lots of energy from
the skaters and the audience has been great too.

This is the first time I have ever seen Meryl fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gudrun
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Yes, this was a lovely gala :-)

And Daichan was indeed just lovely :-))) His big smile is so heart-warming :-)))

Meryl waved when she got up - she took it lightly :-))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gudrun
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 pm

The end was soooo lovely - I am lost for words!!! Did you feel that lovely energy? The lovely atmosphere? Fantastic :-)))

All a lovely time whatever you will be doing after this :-)

Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Gala is over bye everyone and it has been fun watching with you!

Yes Gudrun that was a beautiful finale. So much love for Dai from the audience for Dai and the other skaters too!

Did you notice when they took their first group bow Dai was next to Meryl glad that Dai got to hold hands with his favorite ice dancer.

Last edited by Shyla on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1365
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Dai was mesmerizing... as usual! What a champion he is, in all ways!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Last edited by let`s talk on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:55 am

Thanks for the videos let's talk. The medal ceremony works fine but Dai's Exhibition will not load. Did you notice that little hand gesture that Dai gives the crowd behind him. It looked like a thumbs up and then he puts 1 finger up as #1. I guess Dai was so excited to win he could not contain himself on the podium. lol

Ostile that is a beautiful photo of Dai, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:39 am

let`s talk,
you probably mean this video? The "0" at the end of the URL was missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D82Uu1Na2a0

Thank you for the link flower

Thank you for the picture link, ostile17 cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 am

Thanks hsuhs. It works perfectly now. Good quality too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Thank you for the links! Very Happy Here is another one.

GPF FP with CBC commentary (HD)
https://youtu.be/JVwkuMRG55I

Daisuke is just like drug! I can't count how many times I've already watched GPF Pagliacci!!! Embarassed
The improved Chst is tremendously awesome!! Don't you think so? sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Thanks for the HD video Miyu. I just finished watching it again. Even with the few mistakes it is just a breathtaking performance! I am so glad he changed his costume too.

Here is an article in Japanese about Hanyu. I googled the translation to English and I think it says that Hanyu has gone home to Japan
and could not stand up on the day after the competition. It also says something about Japan Nationals. Can someone translate?

http://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/f-sp-tp0-20121210-1058133.html

Herer is a photo of Meryl and Charlie with team Japan at the Banquet, so cute!

https://twitter.com/Meryl_Davis/status/277914802892980224/photo/1

Here are some Gala Photos

http://rsport.ru/photo/20121210/635064763.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Thanks for the links!

miyu wrote:
Daisuke is just like drug! I can't count how many times I've already watched GPF Pagliacci!!!
I overslept a little today, and my biggest concern was, I won't be able to see Dai before going to work! affraid
Of course I did. No breakfast, no coffee, no makeup, but no Dai in the morning? Impossible Embarassed

Have you seen Morozov Laughing : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnIDi6Rp7bs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:59 pm

^ The article just says that Yuzu didn't feel well, that's why he didn't skate at gala. He went go back to Japan to take some rest before Nationals. That is all. Some people who attended practice for gala twittered that Yuzu tried to skate but then left the arena. He looked very weak and pale. Maybe he was sick or just tired after FS. No details.

Ooops for mistyping the link, I edited. Here is the one with Nikolai watching Dai's FS:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnIDi6Rp7bs
Here- Camerlengo and Team France:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLgRjb5vKu4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:37 am

Thanks for the links. Morozov is so intense at the Boards. He was worn out after Dai's skate,
he skates every step with his skaters. Orser is very active at the Boards too, jumping each jump
with his skaters. They should make a video of Coaches Behavior at the Boards I think it would be hilarious.

Thanks let's talk for the info about Hanyu. I was concerned because when I read he could not walk
I though of injury. I hope it is just a stomach flu that will clear up soon.

I love this fan video of the K&C. The team is so Happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP948RplfIA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:36 am

Hi guys:
I was sooo happy with Dai's win , but read this Evil or Very Mad

onder what @pchiddy would have said if he won instead of this sour grapes reaction after even Chanflation couldn't save his ugly free skate at Grand Prix final:
I remember when I came last in my first Grand Prix final, Patrick Chan was reminiscing the other night. I thought, geez, who remembers who won the Grand Prix final anyway? Nobody remembers. People only remember who won the Olympic Games and the world championships. http://www.thestar.com/sports/figureskating/article/1299801--figure-skating-olympics-host-russia-real-loser-at-grand-prix-final

From Phillip Hersh's tweet.

I can not believe it. Sorry I may have destroyed a happy mood, but I just can not stop telling you this Evil or Very Mad

I know Dai will not take this seriously, but I am little hurt.
He is the best skater in the world for me. Rolling Eyes So indispensable. How can Chan make a light of Dai's win? Sorry, just wining. Ignore pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 am

Genki wrote:
How can Chan make a light of Dai's win? Sorry, just wining. Ignore pale

Genki, IIRC, PChan ALWAYS says something unpleasant and cocky about his rivals, after almost every competition. It's just the way he is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:52 am

ilica wrote:
Thanks for the links!

miyu wrote:
Daisuke is just like drug! I can't count how many times I've already watched GPF Pagliacci!!!
I overslept a little today, and my biggest concern was, I won't be able to see Dai before going to work! affraid
Of course I did. No breakfast, no coffee, no makeup, but no Dai in the morning? Impossible Embarassed

Have you seen Morozov Laughing : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnIDi6Rp7bs

I'm glad I'm not the only one: I was horribly late for work for the same reason today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skato
1A
1A

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:03 am

Very Happy Ooooooh ! We are addicted ! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:41 am

Don't be mad Genki like hsuhs says Patrick is always saying the wrong thing. He has said controversial comments about Plushenko, and Joubert in the past. When he was asked after his LP at GPF about why he repeated a jump sequence which rendered him 0 points in his LP program he said he did a "Oda". I found that comment sort of rude. Remember how a couple of years ago Oda kept messing up with his jump sequences. I think Patrick was trying to be funny. I don't think Oda would think it was funny though. He seems to babble without thinking about what he is saying.

I did see one brief interview that Patrick had with Andrea Joyce one of the commentators that was a part of the pre-recorded GPF that was aired on Television
in the US on Sunday and Patrick told her that he was disappointed with his placement at GPF but he was very happy for Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:02 am

Shyla wrote:
Patrick told her that he was disappointed with his placement at GPF but he was very happy for Daisuke.
That sounds way better, IMO!
Thank you for sharing, Shyla.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Here is an article from rsport about Plushenko with quotes from Dai, Yuzu and Patrick
The title of the article is sort of silly though.

http://en.rsport.ru/other_sports/20121209/634935666.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilica
3A
3A

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ostile17
3A
3A

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:26 am

Thank you, Ilica!
He's so cute, he never stands still and talks and talks... He's so endearing in all his funny ways! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:58 am

Thank you Shyla and Hushs for kind words.
I know that Patrick made many many controversial comments before, but I have been shrugging them off , since he was just a young lad.

I hope that somebody will teach him how to speak appropriately as an adult. He is already 22, you know.

Anyway,I will roughly give you translation of what Daisuke said in the video of his returning to Japan. Here it goes,

Just before going back to Japan, Daisuke showed the gold medal to the reporter.
Repoter said," Wow, it is in a strange bag"
Dai" I heard that they do not have a case for the medal"
They also discussed if Dai may not go through the airport security because of the medal.
Dai said," Yes, they often check me. But if I show the medal, they understand."

Dai also said in the interview, " I am very very happy to be able to get the first gold medal as a Japanese. I would like to go back to Sochi again.That's it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!   

Back to top Go down

2012 GRAND PRIX FINAL - GO DAISUKE!!!
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next