News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Daisuke inspiring the younger generation of skaters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwisterSister
1A
1A

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Daisuke inspiring the younger generation of skaters   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 am

Ross Miner, the US mens' bronze medalist, paid a compliment to Daisuke in an interview he gave icenetwork. Ross was talking about his dismal Grand Prix season and said this:
"I came back from the Grand Prix pretty disappointed in myself," he said. "I felt like I hadn't taken advantage of the opportunity that was given to me. You skate with [Daisuke] Takahashi, on the same session, and you see how hard he works. It kind of struck me that what I was doing wasn't going to work." He later goes on to talk about how working harder helped get him on the podium at US Nationals.

That's the only mention of Dai in the article, but if you want to read the rest, here's the link: http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110203&content_id=16561434&vkey=ice_news

I think Dai would be proud to know that he inspired Ross to train harder! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lina11
1A
1A

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke inspiring the younger generation of skaters   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:49 am

I'm glad to read that!
Thank u for posting this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Daisuke inspiring the younger generation of skaters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1