News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Any idea what this means?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwisterSister
1A
1A

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Any idea what this means?   Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:56 am

Hey everyone, I was just checking out Jeremy Abbott's twitter page and he just tweeted this:

"Last week Tomaš, this week Daisuke, today Kathy Johnson at Arctic Edge. This is a great lead into Nationals!"

Does anyone have any idea what the reference to Daisuke means?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Any idea what this means?   Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:22 am

Somebody said in other forum that Dai is at Detroit this week.
But I am not sure.

Did you look at Dai's tweet today? He did some psychological tests or something online and spelled out his process toward his marriage. And his friends did the same thing and tweeting each other. Kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shatterpoint
1A
1A

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Any idea what this means?   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Jeremy Abbott trains in Detroit, Michigan, which seems to be where Pasquale Camerlengo (who did Dai's freeskate this season and last season) works on choreography with skaters. Dai mentioned changing some spins in an article posted in another section I think, so he's probably there to work on getting the levels up while having the spins still be in the spirit of the program. Smile

It's too bad I don't have a vehicle that works great right now (or a lot of extra $), because I've actually been driven to Michigan three times (once Dai was even in that state while I was too! Shocked )- I certainly wouldn't mind the drive if I got to meet Daisuke there; I think I heard people say that he did sign autographs, etc while there before. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thesplatzone.blogspot.com
TwisterSister
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Any idea what this means?   Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Genki wrote:
Somebody said in other forum that Dai is at Detroit this week.
But I am not sure.

Did you look at Dai's tweet today? He did some psychological tests or something online and spelled out his process toward his marriage. And his friends did the same thing and tweeting each other. Kind of cute.

I live in the same area of the country that Detriot is in and we're supposed to get a bunch of snow tomorrow - maybe Daisuke will get snowed in here? Hehe.

Whoever translates Dai's twitter into English posted the link of the webpage that tells you your process to marriage. You just type in your name in the blue box and it gives you an answer. The link is: http://shindanmaker.com/78782 It's a fun game, lol

I used a translating website to help with translations(because it gives you the answer in Japanese which I do not understand). I know the translating website is probably not the most correct but this is what it said:
The road to marriage in cases of cheating TwisterSister ~ → → cold → marriage → marriage apology friend confessed → distress → → → separation → Tell a friend Tell a friend → meeting → Kiss!

Oh my!!! Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panther
1A
1A

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Any idea what this means?   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Well, this is "my way" jocolor

Translation:
The road to marriage → marriage ~ ~ panther when your side concave → → → Movies → alleged affair married friend Izumi Yutaka → → → separation → introduce parents to the parents live together → Information → Meeting!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hazelq
1A
1A

Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Any idea what this means?   Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:55 pm

I saw that tweet too and I'm feeling jealous of you guys that live close to Detroit Razz lol I wonder how long he will stay there working on his LP?
I hope Jeremy or somebody posts tweet pics of Dai's stay Very Happy

This is what I got from the shindanmaker page lol
If the road to marriage hazelq ~ ~ → H → meeting → Tell a Friend proposal alleged affair → → → impulse marriage proposal → H → meat → separation → Sea →!

the part of "meat" and "sea" doesn't make any sense lol! why google translate doesn't love japanese? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heizeru316.tumblr.com
TwisterSister
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Any idea what this means?   Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 am

hazelq wrote:
I saw that tweet too and I'm feeling jealous of you guys that live close to Detroit Razz lol I wonder how long he will stay there working on his LP?

Don't feel too jealous hazelq - It would take me 6 hours driving in my car to get to Detriot from where I live! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hazelq
1A
1A

Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Any idea what this means?   Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:39 am

Well 6 hours is much better than 30+ hours from where I live lol Razz
Ohh by the way, Dai just confirmed on twitter that he is in fact in Detroit cheers

D1sk61316Eng
DT replied "that's OK. I felt I must reply you but I couldn't come up with anything but saying so lol. I am in North America now lol"

It's nice to see him tweet regularly, even though I always have to wait for D1sk61316Eng to translate what he says lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heizeru316.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any idea what this means?   

Back to top Go down

Any idea what this means?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1