News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

let's talk about his new short.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: let's talk about his new short.   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:25 am

Hi Everyone.

So what do yo think about his new short?

For me, I loved the biginning of the program most with a very sexy Rumba music. And I also loved the pose with a sound ' OOh."
However, I did not like his step sequence in the end. It is energetic, fun and very difficult., but I thought that it lacks in sophistication that Dai always brings in with wonderful innovative moves such as those in "Eye" or " Bachelorret."

This is just the beginning of the season, so I am sure that this program will grow with him.
I am looking forward to seeing much more improved and finished version of this program.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about his new short.   Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 am

Maybe the filming was bad, but I thought the program was a lot better/more entertaining in person. I guess we'll see how it evolves as the season progresses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil
2A
2A

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about his new short.   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:24 pm

It`s so easy to be Dai`s fan, because he`s a perfectionist and he has a sence of beauty.
And he`s not only incredibly talented as english and american commentators always used to say about him but also he doesn't stop in his development and reaches new tops.
I want to see Dai`s blown up FS world with this programm. Very Happy
I`m sure he will polish it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanseki
1A
1A

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about his new short.   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Genki wrote:
Hi Everyone.
For me, I loved the biginning of the program most with a very sexy Rumba music. And I also loved the pose with a sound ' OOh."
However, I did not like his step sequence in the end. It is energetic, fun and very difficult., but I thought that it lacks in sophistication that Dai always brings in with wonderful innovative moves such as those in "Eye" or " Bachelorret."
Same here. I like the beginning, first one minute of his program. But after that something is missing, it can't fascinate you.
I don't like step sequence, too. Yes, it's difficult, energetic, but it looks somehow chaotic, it is no so smooth and exquisite as those in Kenji's program.

I hope Daisuke will improve the program during the season. This is just the beginning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anemarrie
1A
1A

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-04-01

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about his new short.   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:41 pm

WOW! WOW! WOW! the program is so much fun and the music is very good.he made me get up and dance! i agree with you guys that the step seq should be improved.i think it would be cool if he adds some typical mambo steps. Dai would look very sexy if he moves his hips a little:P Other than that,i love the program and it suits Dai very well,very good choice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ericacsy
1A
1A

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about his new short.   Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 am

i think the prorgramme really succeed as a crowd pleaser programme, but I do agree with everyone that it does lack sophistication esp in the step sequence..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about his new short.   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 pm

He skated the program two weeks after Shae-Lynn choreographed it. For sure, he will improve. The slst is so complex and the music is so fast that he needs more time to make it his own.
I think the performace was filmed in the last show. I was there and saw two shows on that day. He looked slightly tired in the last show. He couldn't catch up with the music during the slst well. IMO, the afternoon show's performance was better. Probably the smallness of the rink affected too.

sanseki wrote:
I don't like step sequence, too. Yes, it's difficult, energetic, but it looks somehow chaotic, it is no so smooth and exquisite as those in Kenji's program.
Chaotic? maybe a little... I don't know it's because whether the step sequence itself was chaotic, or he just couldn't practice enough to skate it smoothly. What I'm worrying about is level. It seemed very, or 'too' complex and difficult. If he can't skate precisely, he will miss level4 or even level3.
However it's ok, I don't care, even if he can't get level4 during the biginning of the season. Smile

But, well, for me, it's just amazing that he captured the music that much in only two weeks!! Shocked Cool I love you

And he is going to reveal his new FP in four days!! Japan Open will be aired on Saturday (7:00pm- TV Tokyo)!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about his new short.   Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Quote :
Dai would look very sexy if he moves his hips a little:

I agree!!.
Here's how guy's hip movement should be in laitn dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmnT-S2pRlM

Can you imagine how sexy Dai will be? It will be a killer.

PS. Guy in the video is Salavik, my Latin dancing hero!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leestagurlose7en
1A
1A

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about his new short.   Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:24 am

I like his new short but the step sequence looks difficult. I'm sure Daisuke will make this program great. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karsa1988
1A
1A

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-13

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about his new short.   Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:45 am

Wow Wow Wow its so fantastic his new short the step is so difficult but it is easy to learn.

Gread job Daisuke keep it up many will inspire you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.slycams.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about his new short.   

Back to top Go down

let's talk about his new short.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1