News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Sat May 03, 2008 11:31 am

Dai-chan will appear in the famous talk show 'Tetsuko no Heya (Tetsuko's room)' on 6th May.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TV Asahi 1:20pm-1:55pm 6th May
Tetsuko no Heya "Is the No1 figure skater a baby boy?"
(or a spoiled child??? Sorry I don't know nice words for "甘えん坊". )
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/tetsuko/

At the same time, TV Tokyo will air Carnival on Ice (12:00pm-1:55pm 6th).
Both of these programs will be rebroadcasted later at BS Asahi and BS Japan.Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Sat May 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi, thanks very much for the latest info, miyu!! Very Happy

Quote :

Hmm, the topic sounds interesting. I'll be waiting for uploads of this soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glorydave
2A
2A

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Sat May 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Thank you for the news, miyu! Very Happy
Even if I can't understand a word, these programs are always nice! ... or it's thanks to Dai... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Sun May 04, 2008 2:10 am

Thanks miyu!

miyu wrote:

(or a spoiled child??? Sorry I don't know nice words for "甘えん坊". )

This should be interesting. The title sounds mean! But I think they're probably just joking. I'm sure they wouldn't bring Dai onto a show just to insult him...right? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swandie27.livejournal.com
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Sun May 04, 2008 2:59 am

swandie wrote:
I'm sure they wouldn't bring Dai onto a show just to insult him...right? Smile

They wouldn’t dare. Or would they?scratchlol!alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glorydave
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Wed May 07, 2008 11:49 pm

I found this videos. I don't understand japanese, but I think they're the right videos... please, Leode, delete or change topic if I'm wrong...

3 parts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQOUE-7Hw3M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcIUG8rzleM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m4V4yrObls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Thu May 08, 2008 6:24 am

Hi, thanks very much for the notice of these new videos, glorydave! I also don't know if they are the right ones or not (it's very likely though I think). I'm starting to watch them now though. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Thu May 08, 2008 10:41 am

Thank you for the heads up on this, glorydave! Those are great vids.

I just lurve to watch and to listen to Daisuke, although I don't understand everything he says. But I've got the part where he talks about himself and Shizuka and how they call each other Dai-chan and Shi-chan (or at least I think I have it right).

And I also thought Daisuke looked great king And smiled genuinely Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Thu May 08, 2008 11:47 am

Thank you glorydave! Very Happy

hsuhs wrote:
I've got the part where he talks about himself and Shizuka and how they call each other Dai-chan and Shi-chan (or at least I think I have it right).
Yes. You are right. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Thu May 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Thank you for the information, miyu!

miyu wrote:
Tetsuko no Heya "Is the No1 figure skater a baby boy?" (or a spoiled child??? Sorry I don't know nice words for "甘えん坊". )
This Japanese "Amaenbo" means that Daisuke's family takes good care of their little sweet brother "Daisuke". That's why he gets along with person with devotion. It does not mean or insult in Japanese.

swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Fri May 09, 2008 1:22 am

Thanks for clearing that up, Leode! And thanks to glorydave for the links...I only managed to watch the first part so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swandie27.livejournal.com
dilemma
1A
1A

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Sat May 10, 2008 8:03 pm

hsuhs wrote:
Thank you for the heads up on this, glorydave! Those are great vids.

I just lurve to watch and to listen to Daisuke, although I don't understand everything he says. But I've got the part where he talks about himself and Shizuka and how they call each other Dai-chan and Shi-chan (or at least I think I have it right).

And I also thought Daisuke looked great king And smiled genuinely Very Happy sunny
Why do they call each other like this? What does it mean in Japanese?Meaning to be intimate or something? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Sat May 10, 2008 8:41 pm

xueningviolet wrote:
Why do they call each other like this? What does it mean in Japanese?Meaning to be intimate or something? Very Happy

I thought those were the diminutive forms of their first names. Like calling someone named William, Billy, in English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glorydave
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   Sat May 10, 2008 8:51 pm

I asked the same thing in an other topic (10 question about Daisuke) some time ago and miyu answered me. I post here his/her answer:

Quote :
And about "chan".
Japanese people use the word "chan" to call someone's name with friendly feeling by adding it at the end of the name. We usually uses it between friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May   

Back to top Go down

Daisuke in 'Tetsuko no Heya' 6th May
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1