News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:22 am

Dai-chan will appear as a guest in 'Hanamaru Cafe', a part of TV program 'Hanamaru Market' 28th Monday morning.cheers cheers
'Hanamaru Cafe' is a 30 minutes talk show and a guest takes some private pictures and talk about them with hosts of the TV program.

TBS Hanamaru Market 8:30am - 10:00am
** 'Hanamaru Cafe' will starts 9:00am and end 9:30am. (I suppose...)
http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanamaru/

You can post your message or question through this site.
Please click a red button "メッセージはこちらから!"

What do you think what he will talk about? PIW? Worlds?
Or the recent news which we are mostly concerned about right now ????
Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing his hearty smile in the program.I love you I love you

28日月曜 朝 大ちゃんが「はなまるカフェ」のゲストに登場します!cheers cheers
皆さんお見逃し無く!
はなまるのホームページからメッセージも送ることができますよ。

大ちゃんはどんなお話をするんでしょうか?
PIW?世界選手権?そして今一番気になるコーチのこと??
とにかくステキな笑顔が見れるのが楽しみです!I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:48 pm

Thank you for the information, miyu! Very Happy
I think he will advertise "Prince Ice World" during the golden week. And off course, he will give us big smile, too, miyu!

nipponophile
1A
1A

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:00 pm

This was a really nice program. Basically, Dai came on the set and ate some curry rice, then sat down to talk with the presenters about five selected photographs - one of him as 8 year old when he just started skating (so cute!), one of his home rink at Kansai University, and the conditioning room, another with his father (or grandfather, I was out of the room for part of this segment), and some photos of him having a great time during his recent holiday to Okinawa, where he went snorkelling (he loved the water and beautiful fish!) and made clay "shisa" which are traditional Okinawan lion statues. His was pretty good, but then, he's an artistic guy. Day looked soooo happy holidaying with his friends, finally able to have a break from his long tough season, and perhaps all the intrigue swirling around his coaching situation.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glorydave
2A
2A

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:47 am

Thank you very much nipponophile! Very Happy
I've just watched the video on youtube. Here the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSVXRyDx1zM&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epuRI8Bdf6Y.
Champs also posted the link to the video in the right topic ( video about Daisuke )... I'm downloading it! I keep all the videos on my pc...
I love pictures about Dai's holiday... He really seemed to enjoy with his friends! He was wearing the same t-shirt he used for a picture on IFS magazine! (I love it, too!)
But I especially love his face when he was watching old videos and his smile! Very Happy
I don't understand what he said, but I listen "Morozov" when he was talking about his black costume... did he said something new?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:20 am

Thanks for the summary, nipponophile! Thanks for the YouTube links, glorydave. Not sure I like his hair....it's not as wild as it was at the Japan Open press conference.

nipponophile wrote:
another with his father (or grandfather)

That was his grandfather. I've watched a few Japanese shows with English subtitles and along the way, I learned the family words (and a few others). Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swandie27.livejournal.com
celeste
1A
1A

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:24 am

This was nice program!
I'm glad to watch his old videos and pictures Razz

glorydave wrote:
I don't understand what he said, but I listen "Morozov" when he was talking about his black costume... did he said something new?
Daisuke was asked about costume design,
answered that costume were designed by a designer of Morozov's acquaintance.
Probably, he didn't talk about Morozov except this one bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:55 am

Thank you for the review and the links, nipponohile & glorydave!!Very Happy Very Happy

swandie wrote:
That was his grandfather. I've watched a few Japanese shows with English subtitles and along the way, I learned the family words (and a few others). Wink
It's correct. Very Happy Just for my interest, what kinds of Japanese shows did you see in U.S.??

celeste wrote:
Yah! Did you realize that Dai-chan skated to the music of Rocky in the old video of a competition when he was 6th grade of elementary school?? Hahaha.Razz Razz

He said like this......
He immediately fell in love with figure skating when he started it. In those days he used to spend 3 hours at the ice link where he trained and after that moved to a link in an amusement park to skate more on weekday. On weekend he used to stay at the ice link from the time it opend till it closed (10:00am-7:45pm) and then move to amusement park's one.

Wow. It's almost whole day!! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swandie
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Fri May 02, 2008 8:00 am

miyu wrote:

swandie wrote:

It's correct. Very Happy Just for my interest, what kinds of Japanese shows did you see in U.S.??

I've watched Super Sentai...yea, not exactly the show an average 20 year old in Japan would watch Embarassed I loved Power Rangers as a kid and when I learned the idea came from that show, I wanted to see what it looked like. I guess I watched enough episodes to pick up a few words. I've also watched about half of this old series (it's from like 1995) called Itazura na Kiss.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Sat May 03, 2008 11:09 am

Hi swandie!!
Thank you for your reply. Sorry I don't know well about Super Sentai.... scratch But I've read the comic books of "Itazura na Kiss" long time ago. study It was a cute and funny story. I liked it but the author has died before she finished the story.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swandie
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Sat May 03, 2008 11:37 am

miyu wrote:
Hi swandie!!
Thank you for your reply. Sorry I don't know well about Super Sentai.... scratch

I was really afraid you were going to laugh at me! It is a kids show so then again, I can see how you're not familiar with it.

miyu wrote:
But I've read the comic books of "Itazura na Kiss" long time ago. study It was a cute and funny story. I liked it but the author has died before she finished the story.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Awww, that's too bad. Sad I thought was an interesting and fun idea.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Sat May 03, 2008 12:55 pm

swandie wrote:
I was really afraid you were going to laugh at me!It is a kids show so then again, I can see how you're not familiar with it.
You are very cute, swandie. Razz Razz Hahaha. Razz I actually know what kind of shows Super Sentai is. But you looked embarassed to say it so I decided I wouldn't touch it. Cool Cool Cool Hahaha.Yes I understood why you wanted to see it!! Don't worry!! alien alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celeste
1A
1A

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   Sun May 04, 2008 12:32 am

miyu wrote:

celeste wrote:
Yah! Did you realize that Dai-chan skated to the music of Rocky in the old video of a competition when he was 6th grade of elementary school?? Hahaha.Razz Razz

Young Daisuke's Rocky was so cute! Razz
I'm interested how he of the present who skate to the music of Rocky.

Because I can't imagine his performance...hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th   

Back to top Go down

Daisuke will appear as a guest in TV Hanamaru Market 28th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1