News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Takahashi loves the change from Golden Skate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salamandra
1A
1A

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Takahashi loves the change from Golden Skate   Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:16 pm

Nice article about Daisuke in Golden Skate (if someone didn't read it yet)

Takahashi loves the change
http://goldenskate.com/articles/2007/033008.shtml
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vika85
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Takahashi loves the change from Golden Skate   Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:21 pm

Awwww you beat me to it, Salamandra!!!! I was just about to post that! Anyway, it is a really great article!!! I learned a lot about Dai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swandie27.livejournal.com
glorydave
2A
2A

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Takahashi loves the change from Golden Skate   Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:47 pm

Thank you for the article!!! Very Happy

WOW... I didin't know Daisuke wasn't convinced by hip hop at the beginning... I'm so happy Morozov forced him! Wink Laughing Wink

Quote :
This innovative program was indeed something special. Takahashi felt the music with each fiber of his body...
I really like this expression: he felt the music with each fiber of his body!

About the mistake of 3Lz-2T at Worlds... He lost because he really wanted to win and he fought till the end of his program!

Quote :
his hairstyle wild...
Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Takahashi loves the change from Golden Skate   Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:10 am

Thank you so much for this wonderful article, salamandra!!! Very Happy Very Happy I learned so much about Daisuke that I never knew before. And thanks swandie, for trying to post it too! sunny

Morosov having to force him to do hip-hop "Swan Lake" creates a very funny but adorable impression in my mind. Razz

Quote :
Once Takahashi began, he liked skating immediately and never stopped. He felt most of all inspired by dancers when he was younger. "I liked Grishuk and Platov and Anissina and Peizerat," he said. "My other idols were Brian Boitano and Scott Hamilton, but I preferred ice dancing."

Wow, I never knew that Daisuke wanted to be an ice dancer. Incredible. This would so suit him I always thought (being an ice dancer). His taste in idols is very good too!

Quote :
Figure skating is athletic, but it's also artistic and it has music. I like this whole package."
cheers cheers

Quote :
Asked what he would take to an isolated island he laughed. "Actually, I wouldn't want to take anything, because I'd want to use the situation there to grow stronger.

I really want to see him take what happened at this year's Worlds to become stronger for next year's competititions!!

It is truly nice of Goldenskate to prepare this article/interview about Daisuke even though he didn't medal at Worlds. This is the result of the strength of his season overall and the quality of his skating which all deserve this attention and respect in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Takahashi loves the change from Golden Skate   Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:29 pm

Salamandra and swandie, thanks so much for the article! Very Happy
It's really nice work, Golden Skate!!

glorydave wrote:
I really like this expression: he felt the music with each fiber of his body!
Yay, I like this sentence, too!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takahashi loves the change from Golden Skate   

Back to top Go down

Takahashi loves the change from Golden Skate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1