News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Nice Quote From Evgeni Platov About Daisuke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Nice Quote From Evgeni Platov About Daisuke   Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:06 am

Here is a very nice quote from Evgeni Platov (the 2 time Olympics gold medalist in ice dancing) about Daisuke. Evgeni and Tatiana Tarasova worked with Daisuke a few years back. This seems like a nice thing to think about while we wait anxiously for tomorrow's men's LP.

Thanks to Trinity on fsuniverse.com!

From Evgeni Platov's interview-

Quote :
I've worked with Brian Joubert, and we were putting the technique together for Daisuke Takahashi. His is a wonder boy! I could see right away he'll be an excellent skater. When you choreograph his program, he does everything. He doesn't ask extra questions, "Why is that? What do I need it for? Maybe I can't do it?" He does everything, and the coach looks at what works and how it works, and then makes a decision, "This is good, we'll take that, we'll leave that out..."

flower king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Nice Quote From Evgeni Platov About Daisuke   Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:35 pm

Thank you UMgal! Very Happy Very Happy
And thank you Platov!! Very nice to say so.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dai-chan spent difficult time when he worked with Tarasova... I'm happy to hear the people with him at that time admitted his great talent even though he could not earn good results. Yay! He is a wonder boy!! (Maybe I have to say "wonder guy" now??) alien alien alien

UMgal wrote:
This seems like a nice thing to think about while we wait anxiously for tomorrow's men's LP.
Yeah yaeh. I don't know how I can wait more 7 housa.....Neutral bounce Neutral bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nice Quote From Evgeni Platov About Daisuke
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1