News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Recently article of Stéphane Lambiel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Recently article of Stéphane Lambiel   Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:18 pm

Here is Stéphane Lambiel's interview from Le Matin Online.
I translated in English from French. If you can find mistook, pls let me know, thanks.

http://www.lematin.ch/pages/home/sports/divers/sports_divers__1?contenu=350956

"I found some presents from Japanese Fan under the fir tree."
日本のファンからのクリスマスプレゼントをクリスマスツリーの下で見つけました。

After the succeed of Turin this month - Grand Prix Final - Stéphane went to St. Petersburg to meet with great Russian coach, Alexei Mishine. "Especially, I practiced the 3A with him and he gave some exercises to do for me. I had some duties to perform. It is important to have confidence in its structure for me, to accommodate additions. I've also spent many hours with practicing "Poeta" (long program). So you can see that the difference at the European Championships and the World soon."
GPFでの優勝後、ランビエール選手はロシアの偉大なコーチ、アレクセイ・ミーシンに会う為、サンクトペテルブルクに行った。
「トリプルアクセルを特に習う為に行ったのですが、ミーシンはいろいろ課題を僕に与え、僕はそれをクリアーしなければなりませんでした。僕のトリプルアクセルを成功させる為、欠如している分を補い、それに対し自信を持つ事が必要でした。また、僕は何時間もの間、フリーのフラメンコを練習しましたので、ユーロと世界選手権では今までとは違う僕のプログラムを見れるでしょう。」

At Christmas time, Stéphane Lambiel has spent with his family. "I spent three days with my family. I exchanged a lots of Christmas presents to them and I found some presents from Japanese fan under the fir tree."
ランビエール選手はクリスマスを家族と過ごした。
「たくさんのプレゼントと家族と交換しましたが、日本のファンからのプレゼントもクリスマスツリーの下で見つけましたよ。」

Wow, I'd like to see the difference of Stéphane free program soon!!
And Daisuke, cheer up!! Very Happy

anne-marie
1A
1A

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Recently article of Stéphane Lambiel   Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:50 pm

ambitious Stephane!
I think Leode, that "succès" means "success, victory" (speaking of the Grand Prix).
Important: Stephane didn't say that there is a difference (improvement) in his free program!
"la différence aux championnats d'Europe et du monde se fera sur le libre"= "at the european and world championships, the free program will make the difference".
this is why he worked a lot his free program Poeta (for 2 years now!)
and he intends to go back to St Peterburg this month in order to improve his technics with Mishin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glorydave
2A
2A

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Recently article of Stéphane Lambiel   Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:31 am

Thanks for the link! Very Happy

Quote :

"la différence aux championnats d'Europe et du monde se fera sur le libre"= "at the european and world championships, the free program will make the difference".

I agree with Stéphane, that's why I hope Daisuke will improve again in his FP...
but I also think Daisuke's got one of the strongest SP; he had the highest score in this season, if I remember well... that's why I'm always optimist!

GO DAISUKE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anne-marie
1A
1A

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Recently article of Stéphane Lambiel   Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:43 am

the free program will make the difference between all the top skaters. But I think that each skater should present 2 very good programs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Recently article of Stéphane Lambiel   Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:19 am

Wow, thanks for the translation, anne-marie! Very Happy
It helped me a lot!!
I'm looking foward to see Stéphane's brand new 3A.

glorydave wrote:
but I also think Daisuke's got one of the strongest SP; he had the highest score in this season, if I remember well... that's why I'm always optimist!
Yeah, me, too. If Daisuke will do all jumps including 2 quads clean, TES will be more higher than Japan Nats's.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently article of Stéphane Lambiel   

Back to top Go down

Recently article of Stéphane Lambiel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1