News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Alexei Yagudin "I'm Back to competitions."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Alexei Yagudin "I'm Back to competitions."   Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:30 am

Alexei YAGUDIN: “I’M COMING BACK”
On July 11th, 2007 Alexei Yagudin, the champion of the Salt Lake City Olympics of 2002 told his decision to return to eligible competition.
2007年8月10日、2002年のソルトレイクシティオリンピックの金メダリスト、アレクセイ・ヤグディンが競技に復帰する意向を示した。

Russian News
http://ptichkafs.livejournal.com/25599.html
English translation at GSF
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=259809&postcount=1
Nikkan Sports in Japanese news
http://www.nikkansports.com/sports/f-sp-tp0-20070812-240443.html

“So, Morozov will train you?”
“Together with Tarasova. We have already discussed it. We decided that we should combine efforts to win a medal in Vancouver. Of course, I’m scared. Getting there will be a hell of an effort. But I want to go through that again.”
ニコライ・モロゾフがコーチになるのですか?
「タラソワコーチも一緒です。その件について私達は既に話し合いましたし、バンクーバーでメダルを取る為、努力するつもりです。もちろん、怖いですし、それには血の出るような努力が必要です。でも、もう一度、やりたいのです。」

Tatiana Tarasova said "I haven’t yet talked to Nikolai Morozov, but I have no doubt that he’ll want to work with Yagudin as well. "
タチアナ・タラソワは「まだ、ニコライとは話していないけど、彼はヤグディンと組むのを望んでいるはずよ。」と話した。

This is good news, but I'm worrying about condition of his surgery replacement at hip joint. I think that Alexei had changed his mind at Japan Open and he would have a decision to return competitions. I don't know that Morozov will take care of Daisuke after he decides to works with Alexei now. All things depends on his recovery.

良いニュースだと思いますが、あまりにもヤグディンの手術の様子が痛々しくて、股関節のジョイントの具合が心配です。彼はジャパンオープンに出場して、また競技に復帰したくなったのかもしれません。
現在の高橋選手のコーチであるモロゾフ氏が、ヤグディンと組んだ後に高橋選手のコーチを続けるかは不明なので、全ては彼の回復次第ですね。
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin "I'm Back to competitions."   Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:53 pm

Quote :
I don't know that Morozov will take care of Daisuke after he decides to works with Alexei now.

That's what I was thinking about, too. Daisuke's progressed a lot with Morozov. I wish they work together in the seasons to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin "I'm Back to competitions."   Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:34 am

Yes I'm worried about that too.
Yagudin is a great skater and I like his skating. But can he do it??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin "I'm Back to competitions."   Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:02 pm

Hi, hsuhs and miyu.
I'm not sure yet. I only know that it takes so much time for Alexei to jump quads and 3A with his replacement at hip joint like he used to be. I'm worrying about his life more than skating life. No

I don't worry about Daisuke. Because his coach Utako Nagamitsu always be with him and he will be standing alone sooner or later.
And otherwise, Morozov has a contract with Daisuke's agent now. So he will be working with Daisuke until end of term.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
yerina
1A
1A

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin "I'm Back to competitions."   Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:07 am

OMG!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Plushenko, and now Yagudin??
They are Daisuke's idol, so it would be great if they compete the same competition with Daisuke.
And in addition, it'll be great deal effect for men's event then (for figure fans Smile ), but I feel concern about him for his injury and surgery.
Anyway let's see it through.

Quote :
I don't worry about Daisuke. Because his coach Utako Nagamitsu always be with him and he will be standing alone sooner or later.
Yeah, I totally agree with you.

Quote :
And otherwise, Morozov has a contract with Daisuke's agent now. So he will be working with Daisuke until end of term.
YAY!!!
What a GREAT news!
Because until now, Daisuke had not any sponser.. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin "I'm Back to competitions."   Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:31 pm

Hi Leode, hi all flower

Quote :
Morozov has a contract with Daisuke's agent now. So he will be working with Daisuke until end of term.

Glad to hear that cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumei
1A
1A

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin "I'm Back to competitions."   Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:45 pm

Leode wrote:
Morozov has a contract with Daisuke's agent now. So he will be working with Daisuke until end of term.

That is very good as Morozov seem to be very good for Dai-chan I love you
He knows well about Dai-chan's skating and makes a great choreography for him Exclamation

If Plushenko and Yagudin's come back really happens, next olympic will be very interesting Shocked I still believe Dai-chan has a best chance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://englishaffairs.cn/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Yagudin "I'm Back to competitions."   

Back to top Go down

Alexei Yagudin "I'm Back to competitions."
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1