News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

10 Questions for Daisuke's fan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
leestagurlose7en
1A
1A

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 am

1. When have you seen Daisuke at first sight?
I saw him skating at Skate Canada in 2009. Very Happy

2. What are you calling Daisuke usually?
Dai-chan, Daisuke, My Man Laughing

3. Which parts of Daisuke's face and body do you like?
I love everything Razz

4. Which element of his program do you like?
His jumps and step sequence

5. If Daisuke will present skating of one program for your birthday, what his program do you request him?
La strada or swan lake hip-hop

6. If you will present for him at his birthday, what kinds of present do you select?
homebake sweets, stuff animal

7. If you are Daisuke's Men competitor, who do you would like to be?
hmm..Takahiko Kozuka

8. If you have a chance to talk to him for 10 min alone, what do you say to him?
You're my favorite skater and I <3 you.

9. Which do you like to go to see "Skate America" or "NHK trophy"?
Skate America

10. Finally, would you give your message for Daisuke?
Daisuke, when I watch your performances, they bring a smile to my face even if I'm mad, just watching you skate makes me happy. I wish you well and good health and don't drink too much alcohol. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia_Cz
1A
1A

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 am

Well, I think its already late with these questions but I answered them just for fun Cool .

It was in 2008 with his short program Hip-hop version of Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake".

Dai, Daisuke, Dai-chan, Dai-san or Mr. Takahashi.

Well, I am in love with all his 165 cm I love you . But I have little "obsession" with his eyebrows, hair and legs Twisted Evil

Steps, steps and once again steps! Moves like Jagger? Come on, it should be Moves like Takahashi! I am just hypnotized by his mesmerazing moves.

5. If Daisuke will present skating of one program for your birthday, what his program do you request him?
The Crisis because I love that part where he touched his face so badly Embarassed I love you .

6. If you will present for him at his birthday, what kinds of present do you select?
Bracelet. I saw one picture where he wear a bracelet around his ankle and OMG... that was really hot as hell!

Yuzuru Hanyu. Well, he is extra talented and lovely boy. And he is also from team Japan so I could spend some time with Daisuke! Very Happy

8. If you have a chance to talk to him for 10 min alone, what do you say to him?
Oh, 10 minutes its sometimes such long time but in this case its like nothing. Well, I would like to say how does he make me feel when I watch him on ice. How much emotions I can feel although he is not next to me. That he inspires me a lot and also If some "next lives" exist I hope we will closer each other Very Happy.

Who does not? Laughing Well, USA is far far away from my country. But I will hope I will watch him skates live one day. And that day my dream comes true I love you .

Thank you that I could "meet" you in my life. Thank you for being here for us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwisterSister
1A
1A

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:02 am

Nadia_Cz I've been a member here for awhile but I also have not answered this. I actually just about had it all typed out and for some reason my web browser decided to go to the previous page and I lost it all - AAARRRRGGH!! Alright here we go for the second time...

2007 Worlds LP "Phantom of the Opera" when he won silver Smile I was so mad Brian Joubert won because I instantly fell in love with Daisuke!

If I'm speaking, I simply say Daisuke. Writing/typing it's Daisuke or Dai-Chan

Well, I am in love with all 5 feet, 5 inches of him. I can't go into too much detail without getting inappropriate... Embarassed For me, everything about his physique is sexy!!! Something appropriate I can share is that his warm brown chocolate brown eyes melt my heart.

His layback spin. And of course his footwork - the more expressive the better!

Easy choice for me! El Tango De Roxanne exhibition!! *insert emoticon for melting into a puddle here*

Hmmm.... tricky one. I would probably get him a ring with an inscription saying something like "always feel the music" or something he once said in an interview: "make love to the music"

This one is difficult! Maybe Jeremy Abbott so when Daisuke comes to Detriot to work with Pasquale, I could hang out with him?

Oh boy... first I would thank him sincerely for always paying attention to the performance, interpretation of music and never just 'skating to get through'. I would ask him a lot of questions! Does he ever go online and read fan blogs/forums about himself? What does he think about having so many fans? How does he deal with the pressure of living up to such high standards for his fans, Japan and skating federation? What does he REALLY think about Patrick Chan? What does he think about crazy obsessed fans like me? What does he think about/what goes through his mind when he's skating to his music? Has he ever had any formal music training or taken any music classes in school? What is he going to school for and is he ever going to finish (lol)? Can he take me for a ride in his car??? Very Happy

I live in the US, so the easier travel would be Skate America. I also think it might be easier to see/meet Daisuke at SA vs NHK because he's always swamped with media at NHK.

Always love what you do. And I really want to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil
2A
2A

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:22 am

TwisterSister, I used to trust people's words and espesially to Dai. I like his words about Patrick's being his fav. skater. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:29 am

Nadia and TwisterSister, thank you for your answers, it's an interesting read! cheers sunny

TwisterSister wrote:
What does he REALLY think about Patrick Chan?
Hmmm. They were avoiding each other during the worlds gala practice, that's how it looked like to me. I wanted to take pics of them laughing and maybe goofing around together, just like those good ol' times. I had my camera constantly focused on Daisuke.

I ended up without those fun photos. I saw 1 very brief friendly interaction between them (PChan skated to Daisuke, said something to him, they laughed), and that was it.
TwisterSister wrote:
What is he going to school for and is he ever going to finish (lol)?
Isn't he a postgrad student at his university now? He's using Kansai training facilities for practicing, they've got a famous athlete as their student. Could be a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:43 pm

hsuhs, may be that good old days and fun is over, at least until Sochi. I will miss their constantly shared smiles.
TwisterSister, Dai and Nobunari graduated university, but it's nice from Dai to use his Kansai univ.blog. (I guess his Kansai blog is lead by webmaster)
Also I'm curious about his Twitter account- his first ever appeareance online. :-)
No wonder if it was created by Akiko- I remember first days when we followed it, this two were chatting the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia_Cz
1A
1A

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 pm

TwisterSister, thank you for really interesting read I love you . I really enjoyed it! I am happy you finally managed answer these question and your PC was not against you this time!

TwisterSister wrote:
What does he think about crazy obsessed fans like me?

Laughing Oh man, I dont want to know it :-D. I want to live in my illusion for ever Laughing . I dont want to know that I am insane when I watch his videos every day over and over again Embarassed .

Lil wrote:
Also I'm curious about his Twitter account- his first ever appeareance online. :-)

My words, Lil. I created Twitter accound only because of him Very Happy . And now... he is not online anymore Neutral . But I hope we will hear about him soon! Maybe during the free days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
let`s talk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Nadia_Cz wrote:

I'll answer some questions.
1. I don't really remember when I first saw him on TV. But I first saw him live at a major competition in Moscow Worlds 2005 where he skated very badly. I remember I got confused and upset thinking why so obviously talented boy with huge potential had such a poor performance.
2. Dai. Sometimes Daisuke.
3. I like his face simply because he has the same type of face as my hubby- what they call "yasashii" in Japanese, i.e. "kind face" I think the more or less accurate translation.
4. It's not the element. I admire his musicality. He is the most musically sensual skater who can interprete each sound of music in the program. None is missed.
5. Blues. Because it's bewitching.
7. Pushenko. They are so different. That's whyI want to see their duel.
9. NHK. Seats are never empty there. It's a real fest of FS and I want to be in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twind
2A
2A

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 pm

I'd like to join! Very Happy

2007 World with his Phantom, mesmerized with his whole package presentation.

Daisuke, Dai, Dai-can, Takahashi senshu. Oh, so I use all.

Wrinkles next to his eyes when he smiles, and his facial expression when hes paying attention to something with his mouth open.

Hmmm his body movement that he uses his entire body is what I like, and all his elements (Jump, step and spin) come with that.

Luv Letter in his training wear.

A skate rink.

I will probably be Misha Ge, and keep adoring and looking up to Daisuke, keep cheering him and keep trying to learn from him and similar to Daisuke, be thrilled when I could win the hearts of audience with a standing ovation.

Ill say thank you for:
1, having been born 2, being Daisuke 3, having started skating 4, working hard all these years 5, not giving up after the injury 6, having decided to continue after Moscow Worlds 6, inspiring me as an artist 7, inspiring me as an athlete 8, being so nice to your fans

All the above I try to say as quick as possible and the rest of the time Ill ask him to sing his favorite Karaoke songs!

Id like to see him in NHK trophy, for I want to watch Yutakas Room live. But to help him more Id choose to go to SA to support him, for NHK must be already packed with his fans.

You are absolutely wonderful so please accept the fact!

P.S. let's talk, say hi to your husbad from me!!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Twind, thanks for sharing.
Your intention to give him a skating rink as B-day gift is cute.
I love his wrinkls and training clothes too. Also his ears, forehead, nape, and so on, so on. LOL at me for being creepy.
As for fav.moves-definitely, layback spin and triple axel.
I adore every movement in Bluese, esp. right after triple loop and of course, that "fashionable and relaxed" thing.
Good idea to use it for Kinoshita CM.

Genki, if I was some boss in Toyota company, I'd immediately presented him the most expensive car in the line. :-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panther
1A
1A

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:46 am

Worlds 2005 in Moscow just live. This impressed me very much, although the performances were not successful.

Daisuke and Dai.

First of all, his sunny smile and his eyes - always attentive and friendly. Well, then - all the rest.

The very style of skating - no one else looks like. When you first look and say - it's Takahashi. I love his jumps with beautiful lands and step sequences. I love his hands. And layback spin. His extraordinary flexibility, artistry and musicality. And complete possession of the body. So hes absolutely my skater.

Blues.

Puppy.

I cant be Daisuke's competitor, Im always on his side.

I love your skating.
You do an incredible job.
You are a very sunny person.
You give people a lot of energy through your art.
Please find the strength to compete to Sochi.
I will always support you.
Wish you health and happiness.
Actually, I have already said many of these words, I think.
Is it 10 minutes with my spoken English?

NHK I want to see him once in Japan.

Hi, Daisuke. Smile
Please, read item 8 its for you. study
Oh, and From Russia with Love I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   

Back to top Go down

10 Questions for Daisuke's fan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3