News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

10 Questions for Daisuke's fan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
enrica
1A
1A

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:36 am

1. When have you seen Daisuke at first sight?
2006 Olympics, but i actually started to like him after 2007 Worlds and became a die hard fan after seeing him training in Italy this summer, priceless!

2. What are you calling Daisuke usually?
Daisuke (i just looove how it sounds pronunced in Japanese!), Daichan, Takkun (i guess i'm the only one that calls him like that! ) and if i write it i use Takahashi senshu (i like the kanji used! 高橋選手, but probably it's too formal)

3. Which parts of Daisuke's face and body do you like?
i like the look in his eyes, his smile and errr... his butt!

4. Which element of his program do you like?
footwork and layback spins, amazing!

5. If Daisuke will present skating of one program for your birthday, what his program do you request him?
just one??? i love Bachelorette, Hip Hop Swan Lake and Roxanne.... if i have to choose one of these i'd say El Tango De Roxanne, cause it's the only one of the 3 i didn't see "live" Very Happy

6. If you will present for him at his birthday, what kinds of present do you select?
without any doubt a hat! the problem will be to choose a hat that he doesn't already have!

7. If you are Daisuke's Men competitor, who do you would like to be?
Brian Joubert. cause i like him too and also because i think it's a great duel! Cool

8. If you have a chance to talk to him for 10 min alone, what do you say to him?
in Japanese or in English? i wouldn't say anything in particular, it would be nice to talk just like friends do Very Happy

9. Which do you like to go to see "Skate America" or "NHK trophy"?
i'd say NHK, cause the atmoshere in Japan must be amazing, but i'd probably go to SA cause there would (proabably!) be less fans and i will have a better chance to see him closer!

10. Finally, would you give your message for Daisuke?
fight for the gold, you can do it! GANBARE! 大ちゃんがんばれ!!

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enrica
1A
1A

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:37 am

sorry, i just noticed i double posted it.... Embarassed

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anne-marie
1A
1A

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:10 am

I don't remember, maybe in 2004, on TV. His free program was a
disaster all along. He missed all jumps, seemed lost and afraid by his nightmare. But I felt he had "something"

Daisuke, Takahashi

everything, he is cute and sympathical

footwork , jumps, expression

5. If Daisuke will present skating of one program for your birthday, what his program do you request him?
Roxanne, but a tango in a more sensual manner

6. If you will present for him at his birthday, what kinds of present do you select?
a silk tie with a specific design

Brian Joubert. His more important competitor. Or Plushenko

8. If you have a chance to talk to him for 10 min alone, what do you say to him?
"I am very happy to meet you. I hope for you the best, success, health, happiness in your life"

the both

Be brave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candiegurl25
1A
1A

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:29 am

1) When have you seen Daisuke at first sight?
I just recently fell in love with Daisuke when watching him perform at 4CC 08. (But I did watch all the rest of his preformances on line)

2) What are you calling Daisuke usually?
Well Daisuke or Takahashi sometimes I call him the Japanese Swan because he is so graceful and beauty a true symbol of passion

3) Which parts of Daisuke's face and body do you like?
Honestly, I luv everything about him. Especially his smile, why because he has dimples, I have dimples and used to be called a cabbage patch kid by my friends so I adore dimples. I also love his hair, he has the best hair styles. and his eyes, they are so deep and full of emotion. Also i love his faical expressions. I also love his arms they are soo toned and I must admit he has a cutesy butt as well Razz .

4) Which element of his program do you like?
His footwork, hands down its unique energetic and just fun to watch. Also it draws you in. But everything he does, he does it with an immence amount of passion

5) If Daisuke will present skating of one program for your birthday, what his program do you request him?
Im in love with swan lake aka cyber swan. ID probably be dancing to it while he skates Very Happy

6) If you will present for him at his birthday, what kinds of present do you select?
Well I would probably do the whole gift card thing because thats in and probably some Puma branded clothes of shoes.! But more importantly I would present him with a realy cool video of some of his greatest moments. It would have slides of some messages from his fans. Pics, video messages, art work etc. It will really show him how much we love and support him.

7) If you are Daisuke's Men competitor, who do you would like to be? I really like alot of Daisuke's competitors but I really like Johnny Weir. I thought he did a pretty good job at worlds this year. But since Daisuke should be trying to beat his own personal best I wouldnt mind being Daisuke Razz

Cool If you have a chance to talk to him for 10 min alone, what do you say to him?
What only ten min Sad Just kidding ten minutes would be an honor. Well First Id tell him that im very honored and happy to meet him. Then I would like to thank him for all his hardwork and passion he brings to the sport. I would then tell him that because of him I have a deep passion for the sport and that he really is my hero and that he is the reason I have so much fun when I skate. And then from their I would just ask him how he was doing and then just go where ever the conversation takes me Very Happy

9) Which do you like to go to see "Skate America" or "NHK trophy"? Both honestly, the experiences of seeing both would be one to live for!

10) Finally, would you give your message for Daisuke?
I would tell Daisuke, To no matter what in life your doing remember to work hard and love what you do. Never second guess yourself because you are truly an amazing person. Also to remember that he makes many people smile. And whenever things get rough take a deep breath and SMILE!!!

Last edited by candiegurl25 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nipponophile
1A
1A

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Ten questions about Daisuke   Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:47 am

[ 1) When have you seen Daisuke at first sight?
When I was watching the 2006 Torino Olympics, I remember seeing him perform his SP and thinking how beautiful it was and how gorgeously he skated it and from that point on, wanting so much for him to win the gold (and being crushed when he came in eighth). After having no interest in men's figure skating since the Albertville Olympics and Paul Wylie's beautiful program that won the silver medal, and being very interested in Japan generally, I was so happy to discover someone who represented in one person two of my great loves - Japan and beautifully expressed, passionate dance.

2) What are you calling Daisuke usually?
Daisuke, Dai or Dai-chan

3) Which parts of Daisuke's face and body do you like?
I love his full lips, his full-of-life and intense eyes, his gorgeously his well-toned legs and backside, and his hair. Plus, I think his casual fashion style is really cool.

4) Which element of his program do you like?
Far and away his passion and expression, but his graceful hand and arm movements, head positioning, footwork and layback spins are also gorgeous.

5) If Daisuke will present skating of one program for your birthday, what his program do you request him?
Has to be "Bacholorette", intense, brooding, strong and passionate, it gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it.

6) If you will present for him at his birthday, what kinds of present do you select?
A piece of simple but edgy silver jewellery.

7) If you are Daisuke's Men competitor, who do you would like to be? Stephane Lambiel.

Cool If you have a chance to talk to him for 10 min alone, what do you say to him?
I'd like to thank him for enriching the world of figure skating with his beautiful skating, and for how he touches people's heart through his routines. I would also like to say how much I appreciate his positive example of hard work, willingness to learn and try new things, fighting spirit and humility. I would ask him about what motivates, moves and touches him, not only in skating but in life, and what his dreams and goals are - how does he want to contribute to and change the world, particularly once he stops competing. What are his life values, who/what does he admire in life?

9) Which do you like to go to see "Skate America" or "NHK trophy"? Both of course, but preference for NHK trophy, as that's skated on Dai-chan's home turf.

10) Finally, would you give your message for Daisuke?
Never give up, believe in yourself, and don't be afraid to keep challenging yourself and trying new things. Live your passion, pursue your dreams. And no matter what you do, you are valued and loved for who you are. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Leode wrote:
Hi, DTFF members, I made 10 questions for you. Please answer, thank you!
I'll give it a try then...

I was finally able to figure this one out. It was during the worlds in 2005. His SP really impressed me (although I can barely remember it today). He didn't do a good FS, but ever since I've been keeping my eyes on him.

Daisuke I suppose. Although I would like to know what would be the proper japanese way to adress him.

His smile. It makes me melt... :>

His jumps and his stepsequences.

(I'll take that present skating any day except for my birthday, since I don't celebrate those) This years SP. I totally love it.

I have no idea. I'd have to find out more about the things he likes first (and it wouldn't be for his birthday).

This one's tricky... Tomas Verner I suppose. They're about the same age, and both of them are on the uprising.

I've been trying to figure this one out for the past week, and I still don't know.

Why choose? Just kidding. But I seriously don't know, since I don' really know that much about these competitions.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phalken
1A
1A

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:20 am

YAY questions Wink

At the 2008 4CC. It was a great way to come back to watching TV again xD

Takahashi, or Takahashi-san. I feel it'd be improper for me to call him anything else.

This is really weird.. but his eyebrows o__o; haha~ It makes him look really intense during the more serious parts of his programs, and when he smiles, it gives him the "XD" effect that makes his smiles really contagious~

Rhythm rhythm rhythm! I'm a complete music geek, and it always makes me feel giggly/bubbly when he starts skating to the bass rhythm or melody XD; I think he's one of the most musical skaters I've ever seen.

Hip hop Swan Lake, because it's just Unending Awesome.

I have absolutely no idea, given that I don't really know anything about him as a person. But if I had to randomly choose? A comic book, like Calvin and Hobbes, because he can never have too many smiles in life =)

Brian Joubert. Because I feel like the fluidity in his skating matches Takahashi's the best, so they operate on the same general level.

...that would be an amazingly awkward situation since I stutter like mad when I'm nervous and I don't speak Japanese anymore @_@; But I'd like to ask where he gets his positive inspirations from, and how he feels when he's skating--is it exhilarating? Anxious? And I'd like him to know that I can't wait to see him secure his postion at the top of the skating world, because we've all SEEN him do his best, and we KNOW he can do it again, and again.

BOTH PLEASE. @_@ I don't quite know the difference. Hopefully that will change by the end of the week as I do some desperate skating research to make up for the past few years.

Keep improving, keep learning, and be HAPPY learning; there is no end to what can be learned, and there will be no end to our support as you grow and grow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phal-ken.livejournal.com
glorydave
2A
2A

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:38 am

Thank you all for your answers!
I really enjoy reading them! Very Happy

When I answered these questions I hadn't already seen Daisuke's new programs... so maybe now I request him skating Swan Lake... I really would like to see it live!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Welcome to DTFF, alekzu and phalken! Very Happy
ENJOY!!!

Thank you for your interesting answers. I always enjoy reading them, too.
And for new season, I will make new questions for you!

Sergey
1A
1A

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:36 am

I've seen Daisuke the first time at the Junior Worlds.

Daisuke Wink

His hairstyle!!!

Just everything... From the beginning to the end!!

The Hip-Hop Swan Lake because it's just amazing!!!

y-3 shoes because he has a good taste in fashion! Cool

I would be Oda because it would be a really interesting "duell"!

I would ask him about his childhood and so on.

I would like to see the "Skate America".

Never loose the pleasure to skate and to perfome new music styles!!! You can do everything!!!
Keep your big smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dilemma
1A
1A

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sat May 24, 2008 3:01 pm

I saw him from a video that a friend of mine sent to me.It was his free program at 2007 worlds.I thought he was typical of Japanese boys' style at first sight. And I was first shocked and moved by him with his exhibition,2007 worlds,Roxanne.

I call him "gaoqiao",which are the pronunciation of the original Chinese characters "高槗ď ,for his family name ĒTakahashiď.In fact,most Chinese call him that way."Gaoqiao" means "high bridge" in Chinese,a meaningful name.

Well,it's hard to say.I like all of him.His shining eyes,slim eyebrows,his smile,lovely mouth Embarassed ,even his teeth...And I like all of his body,his little hands. tongue

I especially like his steps.Also his stable jumps and moving facial expressions and ending pose.They touch me so much.

Roxanne,because he first attracted my attention by it.

My best regards and support which really count.Coz I don't think he lacks any substances.

Jeffrey Buttle,because I see from his profile that Buttle used to be his goal to achieve.I think it's a great honor.

I will tell him he's an excellent skater and he is the only male skater I enjoy,because he's so distinct from others.... And maybe....show my desire to make friends with him...I don't want just to be a fan Sad

To be realistic,NHK trophy,coz America is too far away from my country.

Gaoqiao,you are and you will be the best of all! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
1A
1A

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sat May 24, 2008 3:47 pm

NHK 2005 SP, but I watched it only after Worlds 2006 Smile

Dai or Dai-chan Smile

His hazelnut eyes! Razz
(BTW, I'm so envious of the english name for this eye color... In my native language it would be called "beer-like" Laughing Whoever thought this would be a good idea to call an eye color, they probably didn't have a very poetic mind Laughing)

Steps! I love you

The Cyber Swan, of course Smile

I thing I would try to create something on my own, like gloves or blade covers... Smile

Nobu, because:
1. He's Dai's friend Smile
2. Like Kurt, I would like to feel how it feels like to land those jumps Laughing

I'd give him a letter written beforehand, because I would be totally unable to decide what to say and end up saying something very lame. 😊

They are both too far away!! I'd love to go to TEB, though. Smile

Don't worry about your fed or competitors, just have fun and keep on doing your best!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Euphoria
1A
1A

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:11 am

Oh, how sweet )) Once this thread is opened I'll try to refresh it ))

At Grand Prix Final 2006, Saint Petersburg. Met him face to face in a lobby of a hotel. Oh, well – it was actually “back to face” because I was standing several steps aside but looking another direction. Silly me. I’d sacrifice a lot nowadays to have a chance to replay those scenes. And then two days later I saw his incredible power of will in Free Skate and thought “Oh, that guy really deserves the GPF Gold and everyone’s respect”. Unfortunately, couldn’t fall in love with him at the same moment because my mind was totally busy with Weir.

Dai. And it’s never any other way.

When he’s on the ice he looks like a doll but not like a mature man – I love this. And his face, when he smiles it’s shining like a sun. The easiest way to cheer myself up is to see him smiling.

I love everything in his skating but most of all I’m fond of his arms in recent programs. They are so flexible, just seem to have no bones inside but still so expressive!

5. If Daisuke present skating of one program for your birthday, what his program do you request him?
I would ask for a five-minute compilation.

6. If you present for him at his birthday, what kinds of present do you select?
I’d do my best to find out secretly what he needs most and present this thing.

I’d like to be Johnny Weir and skate before Dai. It’s just because Johnny’s the one who doesn’t scratch the ice at all.

It would be anything except the ice themes, haha! Suppose we would talk about music .

Oh, it’s NHK Trophy because I’m craving for Japan!

Please-please-please, don’t retire after Vancouver no matter what medal you take there!!!

Well, it's like that Smile

Last edited by Euphoria on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reborn-euphoria.livejournal.com
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:48 am

Euphoria wrote:
Please-please-please, donít retire after Vancouver no matter what medal you take there!!!)
Amen to that. If I get a chance to go to WC in Turin that year I want him to be there. Very Happy

Nice answers and welcome to the forum. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Euphoria
1A
1A

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:52 am

alekzu wrote:
If I get a chance to go to WC in Turin that year I want him to be there. Very Happy

There in Torino and then four more years Wink That'd be perfect Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reborn-euphoria.livejournal.com
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:48 am

Euphoria wrote:
Please-please-please, don’t retire after Vancouver no matter what medal you take there!!!
As much as I hate the idea, and don't even want to think about it right now, they do tend to retire shortly after the Olys. It's kind of a tradition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lina11
1A
1A

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:09 am

I just saw this topic!Embarassed

I think I notice him at Wc in 2007

Daisuke or Dai-chan Wink

His smile!! I really love it I love you

Jumps, footwork

:dreaming: "Hip-hop- Swan lake"

AH! Hard! I'm not good in chosing presents! maybe a perfume, something:thinkso:

Stephy ^_^..but he is retired Sad

Don't know...I will knope than, when I will have that chance probably something like "Ganbatte Kudasai, Dai-chan!" Razz

NHK! Since I will love to see Japan!!

Wish you a speed recovery, Dai-chan! And hope the next season will be a great one for you! Ganbatte Kudasai!!:cheer:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoMiTripleAxel
1A
1A

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:05 am

2005 Nationals competing for a spot in the Olympics.

Dai-chan

His eyes. They sparkle!!!

Stepsequence and final pose!

La Strada. I never got to see the full programme...

A necklace saying something supportive... Can`t think of anything right now...

Nobu. I would be so proud to represent Japan together with Dai!

I know you can do it, just do it, show them, etc...

NHK!!!

We are ALWAYS supporting you Dai, use your mental strenght and when you come back just show them that Daisuke Takashi is stronger than ever!!!

Kind of...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.figureskatingblogfreak.blogspot.com/
miyu
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi Lina11 and SoMiTripleAxel!

Lina11 wrote:
His smile!! I really love it I love you
Me too!!! Embarassed Embarassed

SoMiTripleAxel wrote:
2005 Nationals competing for a spot in the Olympics.
I love that performance too. I love you I love you Especially the slst at the end of the program. Very Happy

SoMiTripleAxel wrote:
La Strada. I never got to see the full programme...
I have a hunch "La Strada" will become a masterpiece. Very Happy
Go Dai-chan!!cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lina11
1A
1A

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 pm

miyu wrote:
Lina11 wrote:

His smile!! I really love it
Me too!!!

Who wouldn't!? Wink

Hi, Miyu! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
1A
1A

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:58 pm

I didn't see this one before now...

2006 Olympics. He really deserved a better placing than he got! Roxanne was great!!!

Daisuke, and sometimes Dai-chan.

I like his smile and usually his hair. I loved it earlier this fall!

The way he lands his jumps (beautiful running edge, stretched arms and deep knees) and his step sequences!

There are so many to choose from, but I'm going with Cyber Swan. That one was truly special.

I absolutely don't know. I'm not good at giving gifts to people I don't personally know.

Somebody with good edges and a funny personality, probably Tomas Verner.

Just let him know how much I appreciate him as a skater and really what joy it is to watch him skate. He has given me so many great moments and hopefully that he will be able to continue doing that.

NHK - because I would really like to see a competition live in Japan.

Ganbatte, kudasai! Please be strong and know there are so many fans that love you and wait for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladybird
1A
1A

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Here I come...   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Leode wrote:
Hi, DTFF members, I made 10 questions for you. Please answer, thank you!

In 2005
takahashi senshu
His Eyes
Jumps
Fantom of the Opera
A kiss
Brian Joubert
I love you!!!
NHK Trophy

I love his skating no matter the scores.
Thank you!!cheers
[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabse
1A
1A

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:06 am

At the 2006 Winter Olympics at his Freeskate

Dai-Chan sunny

I like the whole thing cat

Quad and sit-spin

El Tango de Roxanne SP

One of my selfmade cakes maybe flower

Out of the men, I only like Dai-Chan, so I cant say tongue

I would ask him things he would never say in interviews lol!

NHK of course, cause I could meet my favorite Japanese in my lovely japan bounce

I wish you all the best for upcoming competitions! Stay as you are! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoimai
1A
1A

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Very interesting questions~~~
I hope I am not too late to answer them~~

At 2005, when I was in Japan, and watched him in Japanese TV, it was the GP final.

Dai-chan Embarassed

Whole

Jumps & Step (maybe dancing elements?!) bounce

umum..... I like HipHop verson Swan Lake...
but it maybe better a special programme for my birthday only, maybe with Kota Kumi's Song as background music (hahaha) Laughing

Very difficult to answer... I need time to consider it XD Laughing

Kozuka Takahiko...
well, seems that Kozuka is likely Daisuke's little brother instead of competitor Razz

That's our secret~~~ Exclamation

Oh~~!! How to choose....Can I choose GP Final?!

Ganbatte~~~ I can see the first Japanese Men World Champion in the future. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caoimhe
1A
1A

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:56 pm

I saw him first at the 2010 Winter Olympics. I watched his SP and I was totally hooked!!

Daisuke, Dai-chan or Takahashi

His smile!

I love his expressiveness!!

Thatís a hard question! Iíd say either the hip hop version of Swan Lake or La Strada, which I really liked this year.

Ummm, I donít know. Iíd probably make something by myself, or buy a bracelet with his name or a phrase engraved in it.

Stťphane Lambiel!! For the artistic (and the spins!)

Wow, I donít know! It depends on how Iíll feel when Iíll meet him, but Iíll probably tell him that I love his skating!

NHK Trophy! Because itís in Japan and I want to go to Japan!

I love you, Iím so glad you became World Champion this year and I wish you another successful year of competition and good health!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Questions for Daisuke's fan   

Back to top Go down

10 Questions for Daisuke's fan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next