News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Nobunari's blog is updated today.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morizo
1A
1A

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Nobunari's blog is updated today.   Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:42 pm

Nobunari's blog is updated today. Very Happy

http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/oda/2007/07/post.html

It said, he enjoyed the Ice Show very much which was held last Sunday(1st July) at Kansai University.
One day before the show, he went a sauna, stayed at Kougakukan, & had a chat with his friends. He said it was like a educational excursion. He enjoyed the day very much.
Now, he goes to the University every-day studying & training for skating.
He's been busy for doing his every-day's work(studying & training), & feels a bit hard for doing it. But he wants to keep working hard.

It was very hard to translate his last sentence for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari's blog is updated today.   Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:32 pm

Thanks for the information, Morizo!Very Happy
I'm looking forward to seeing Daisuke's and his performance at DOI soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari's blog is updated today.   Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:56 am

Thanks for the update, Morizo! Very Happy I hadn't noticed the new entry.

Here's a full translation of the new entry:

Quote :
Commemoration for the committee of education's 60th anniversary

Last Sunday, there was a ceremony and ice show to commermorate the committee of education's 60th anniversary. I appeared in the show anxiously, but the show was very fun and the committee members seemed to enjoy it, so it was really fun!

The day before, I went to a sauna, stayed at the Kougakukan (seminar house), and talked with everyone. It was like a school excursion and was very fun.

Right now it seems like I'll be swept away by my daily schedule of studying for school tests and practicing, but I want to work hard with positive feelings!!

Also, here's the entry from June 29th:

Quote :
Thank you for the many messages!!

I was so moved after receiving everyone's warm messages, I cried. I'm always cheered up reading fan letters and messages attached to bouquets, but I'm really thankful to all the people supporting me after receiving so many messages this time.

**Thank you so much**

There are many fans who tell me "Thank you for cheering me up", but I'm very cheered up after hearing those words from everyone. I'm really glad I'm doing figure skating. So thank you so much!!!

I want to positively work hard from now on as well!

Now I will answer the many questions I've received from fans.

Future schedule
July: Ice shows (Kansai University, Shin Yokohama, Nobeyama) and national training camp in Courmayeur
August: Practice in Canada

I'm going to school a lot right now, so if you see me in the humanities department, call out to me anytime!

He didn't list Prince Ice World Tokyo in his schedule for August... So does that mean he's not going to be there? I'll be very sad if he isn't; I really want to see him there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morizo
1A
1A

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Nobunari's blog is updated today   Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Calliope. Your translation is very easy to read for foreigners like me.
Calliopeさん、あなたの翻訳は外国人にはとても読みやすいですね。
My translation of Nobu's blog must be awful for you(people) to read.(Ha,Ha,Ha,) So I think you corrected it. Thank you very much.
先に私が行った織田選手の翻訳を訂正してくださったようですが、ずいぶんひどい翻訳だったのでしょうね。ありがとうございました。
Because you did the 2 perfect translations, I've decided to talk about the
copyright law again. Sorry, I just wanted to have a chat with you about Dai-chan.
あなたが2つ織田選手のブログの翻訳を完璧になさったので私は著作権法についてもう一度話すことに決めました。ごめんなさいね。ただ高橋選手の話題で盛り上がっていたかったのですけれどね。

It's my proposal to the administrator in Japanese, next in English.

Leodeさんに提案申し上げます。高橋選手と織田選手のブログの翻訳権は関西大学にあり、それを完全翻訳できるのは関西大学だけであるのは明らかです。(著作権法27条) 今回上記のように織田選手のブログの完全翻訳がなされましたが、これは違法だと思います。この行為は著作権法第43条に全く当てはまりません。またこれが引用とはとても思えない。もともと第32条に当てはまらないと考えております。これは全ての英訳記事においても言えることだと思っております。やはり万全を期して英訳も要約文がいいと個人的には思っておりますが、この問題に対してLeodeさんの管理人としての基準をお示しください。それとも私はただ心配性なだけでしょうか?

Leode, I've been thinking that it's not a good idea to translate all the sentences of a topic(article) literally.
A copyright holder of Daisuke's & Nobunari's blog is the Kansai University. I understand the only one who can translate their whole contents into English is the Kansai University.(著作権法27条) Is seems a bit dangerous to continue to introduce the whole translation of their blogs here. Because they update their blogs frequently. I've read the Japanese copyright law from the 27th to the 43rd. This is my opinion. Would you please lead us a right way not to infringe the Japanese copyright law.

I've got an idea. When we post a message to Daisuke's or Nobunari's blog, we request the University to translate their messages for us.

Leodeさん、今現在記事の転載(日本語、またその英訳)に関してはグレーゾーンが非常に多いように思われます。悪質で無い限りは厳しく取り締まられてはいないのかもしれません。が、違法になる可能性のある記事の取り上げ方に関しては個人的には管理人さんのほうから規制をされ、管理人さんおきましてはぜひ一度専門家に相談された上で、私たちメンバーの考え方を一本化されるようお願い申し上げます。根気のいる作業かと思われますがLoedeさんのお考えに従っていきたいと思います。

Calliope, I hope my opinion about copyright infringement will not hurt your feelings. You are still a great translator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari's blog is updated today.   Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:43 pm

Morizoさん、こんばんは。
心配して下さりありがとうございます。私はこの翻訳が完全翻訳だとは思いません。翻訳する人によって英文が変わるからです。著作権に関して言えば、難しい話になりますが、厳密に言えば翻訳したCalliopeさんにも二次的な著作権があることになりますし、Morizoさんの言う事に従えば、高橋選手の写真を使用しているこのフォーラム自体を閉鎖しなくてはならなくなりますね。

もし、関西大学側より翻訳をやめて欲しいとの依頼がありましたら受けなくてはなりませんが、そのような依頼は来ておりません。逆に関西大学の方でも、「関大から世界に活躍する選手達」と謳ってあるからには、二人には世界的にファンがいるという事実を認識して英語版のブログも作るべきだとは個人的に思います。

http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/top/

このような法律に関する書き込みは不毛ですし、このフォーラムに相応しいとは思いませんので、今後この話題は遠慮していただけますと助かります。このフォーラムのガイドラインにも書いてありますが、このフォーラムは高橋大輔選手のフォーラムで、私は国内、海外のファンの皆さんに楽しく利用していただく為に作ったのです。ご理解いただきますようよろしくお願い致します。

6)ここは高橋大輔選手のファンフォーラムということをいつも忘れ無いようにして下さい。
いろいろな国の方や他の選手のファンも見ています。
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari's blog is updated today.   

Back to top Go down

Nobunari's blog is updated today.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1