News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

General: Evgeni Plushenko will be back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: General: Evgeni Plushenko will be back!   Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:46 pm

On June 30, 2007, Evgeni Plushenko has intention to attend some competitions. He said "I'm doing well and practing now. I will be back at Grand Prix of Figure Skating - Cup of Russia, European Figure Skating Championships and World Championships 2008."

昨年のトリノ冬季五輪フィギュアスケート男子で金メダルを獲得後、アイスショーで活動していたエフゲニー・プルシェンコ(ロシア)が30日、今季後半から競技会に復帰する意向を明らかにした。
 同選手は「トレーニングは続けているし、体調もいい。ロシア選手権、欧州選手権、世界選手権には出る」と明言。国際スケート連盟(ISU)が先に発表した今季のグランプリ(GP)シリーズ出場選手からは漏れていたが、モスクワで開かれる11月のロシア杯出場にも意欲を示した。(共同通信社 2007年7月1日より)

But the news are that Evgeni will get surgery his knee this month. Whatever it is, I hope that he will get well soon.
しかし、こちらのロシアのニュースには今月7月に膝の手術をすると書いてあります。いずれにせよ、早く良くなって欲しいですね。
http://www.kp.ru/daily/23921.4/68988/

I found his interview from IFS magazine about Daisuke.
高橋選手についてプルシェンコ選手が語っているインタビューがありました。

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=436

Quote :
IFS: Then Iíll ask it this way: besides yourself, who do you think is the best skater in the world right now?
Plushenko: [Brian] Joubert, Stephane Lambiel, Daisuke Takahashi. I like how Johnny Weir skates, and Evan Lysacek is getting better and better.

IFS:あなた以外で、今、世界で素晴らしいと思う選手はいますか?
プルシェンコ選手: ブライアン・ジュベール選手、ステファン・ランビエール選手、高橋大輔選手。ジョニー・ウェアー選手の滑りが好きだし、エバン・ライサチェク選手はだんだん良くなって来ているね。
ますます、プルシェンコ選手の動向に目が離せません。高橋選手との直接対決はスウェーデンの世界選手権2008になりそうですね。Very Happy

Last edited by on Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: General: Evgeni Plushenko will be back!   Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:15 am

Thanks for posting the interview. It's great to know that Plushenko considers Daisuke as one of the best skaters in the world right now. Very Happy

Maybe it would be better though if there were a separate forum for other skating news? Since this forum is supposed to be for news about Daisuke, it might get a little confusing to have topics about other skaters mixed in along with random topics like soccer or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morizo
1A
1A

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: General: Evgeni Plushenko will be back!   Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:21 pm

Hi, Calliope & everybody.Very Happy
Would you please forgive me. It's my fault.Neutral I think yukisnowflake just mentioned the football game. Because I replied to yukisnowflake's post quickly, the live report happened to start coincidentally. Anyway, it was a fun!Smile
Leode, would you consider to separate topics like Calliope said?
By the way, "AFC Asian Cup 2007"(It's a football competition.) will be held in Vietnam soon. NHK-BS1 will broad-cast all the games on TV. Wow! Of course team Japan's games are live broad-cast. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leode
Admin

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: General: Evgeni Plushenko will be back!   Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:28 pm

Hi, DTFF members.
As you requested, I made 3 topics for News of Daisuke, General Skating news, chat. From next time, pls use chat topic, if you would like to talk general things, thanks!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General: Evgeni Plushenko will be back!   

Back to top Go down

General: Evgeni Plushenko will be back!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1